Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships

As promised, here's part 3 and these are my anime OTPs and ships! I also added my favorite cartoon ships to this! Again, I broke up my list into ships and OTPs which I separated cause my OTPs are the ones that I am super emotionally attached to while the ships that I've listed are couples I like but I'm not as emotionally attached! 

Again if you're interested, check out my My Book OTPs and Ships, My Asian Drama OTPs and Ships, My TV OTPs and Ships and My Movie OTPs and Ships as well as my favorite Anime/Cartoon Youtube videos and Anime Fanfiction.

OTPs (In Order of My Love)

ContestShipping (Pokemon)

Kim x Ron (Kim Possible)

SoMa (Soul Eater)

Kyoru (Fruits Basket)

Zutara (Avatar: the Last Airbender)

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Adrinette/Ladynoir (Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir)

Aleheather (Total Drama)

Alice/Nino x Yuzu (Fukumen Noise)
*Alice picks him over Momo in the movie if you're curious*

Arisa x Kureno (Fruits Basket)

Black Sun (RWBY)

Celty x Shinra (Durarara!!)

Chiyuki x Ikuto (Smile Down The Runway)

Claire x Shuichi (Gleipnir)

Dikkory (Teen Titans: Judas Contract)

Dinah x Oliver (Young Justice)

Duncney (Total Drama)

Freela (Futurama) 

GaLe (Fairy Tail)

Gardita (Young Justice)

Gidgette (Total Drama) 

GrayLu (Fairy Tail)

HikaHaru (Ouran High School Host Club) 

Hikari x Kei (Special A)

Jerza (Fairy Tail)

Kajika x Rumati (Hanasakeru Seishounen)

Karuizawa x Ayanokouji (Classroom Of The Elite)

Katarina x Gerald (My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead To Doom!)

Kisa x Hiro (Fruits Basket)

Kotoko x Kurou (In/Spectre)

Lena x Shin (86: Eighty Six)

LoLu (Fairy Tail)

Louise x Saito (Zero no Tsukaima)

Mahiro x Yoshino (Blast of Tempest)

Mayu x Hatori (Fruits Basket)

Misaki x Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama)

Misha x Anos (The Misfit Of Demon King Academy)

Mitsuki x Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 

Miyuki x Tatsuya (The Irregular at Magic High School) 

NaLu (Fairy Tail) 

Nanami x Tomoe (Kamisama Hajimemashita)

Natsu x Semimaru (7 Seeds)

Nene x Hanako (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun)

Nike x Livi (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii) 

Pokeshipping (Pokemon)

Rachel x Zack (Angels Of Death)

Ririchiyo x Soushi (Inu x Boku Secret Service)

RobStar (Teen Titans) 

Ryuuki x Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari) 

Saki x Masaomi (Durarara!!)

Satowa x Chika (Kono Oto Tomare)

Shego x Drakken (Kim Possible) 

Shirayuki x Obi (Akagami no Shirayukihime) 

Shirayuki x Zen (Akagami no Shirayukihime)

Shuka x Kaname (Darwin's Game)

Spitfire (Young Justice) 

Suuka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Téa x Yami (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Usagi x Mamoru (Sailor Moon)

Vorona x Shizuo (Durarara!!

Winry x Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

WonderBat (Justice League)

Yin x Hei (Darker Than Black)

Yona x Soo-Won (Yona of the Dawn)

Yuki x Zero (Vampire Knight)

Zervis (Fairy Tail)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment