Sunday, September 29, 2019

Favorite YouTube Tribute Videos - Cartoons & Anime

Hello my lovelies! I've been getting back into anime recently and I realized I never actually made a separate list for my favorite YouTube videos about anime so I decided to fix that! As per usual I have listed my favorite videos from some of my favorite anime and cartoons! The pink links are my absolute favorite tribute videos but that does not mean the other links are any less good! None of these videos are mine but I wanted to share them cause I thought they were amazing! Enjoy! 

Also if you're interested here are the links to my favorite YouTube videos about TV Shows & Movies and Asian Dramas, the link to my Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships and my favorite Anime Fanfiction
HORIMIYA

HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment