Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fall 2019 TV Schedule

It's finally approaching that time of year again: the time when all of our shows return to air! Who's excited?? Listed below is my 2019 Fall TV schedule (September to November) with their air dates listed. Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause it is harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time but you can check out my What Dramas Am I Watching This Week list for my Asian drama reviews. This year I will be making a What Shows Am I Watching This Week list for my American TV show reviews in the place of the long reviews I used to do cause it's just easier for me so you can check those out too! Any shows highlighted in pink will be the ones that I will review!

SUNDAY

Batwoman - 8 PM on CW (Oct 6)
Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit - Anime (Oct 6)


MONDAY

Stand My Heroes: Piece Of Truth - Anime (Oct 7)
Black Lightning - 9 PM on CW (Oct 7)

TUESDAY

The Mandalorian - Disney+ (Nov 12)
The Flash - 8 PM on CW (Oct 8)
Arrow - 9 PM on CW (Oct 15)

WEDNESDAY

Riverdale - 8 PM on CW (Oct 9)
Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered But Overly Cautious - Anime (Oct 2)
Psycho Pass Season 3 - Anime (Oct 23)

THURSDAY

How To Get Away With Murder - 10 PM on ABC (Sep 26)
Assassin's Pride - Anime (Oct 10)

FRIDAY

Titans - DC Universe (Already Airing)
Harley Quinn - DC Universe (Nov 29)
Dynasty - 9 PM on CW (Oct 11)
No Guns Life - Anime (Oct 11)
Kabukicho Sherlock - Anime (Oct 11)

SATURDAY

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun - Anime (Oct 5)
RWBY - Rooster Teeth (Nov 2)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment