Saturday, March 4, 2017

Favorite YouTube Tribute Videos - TV and Movies

So the other day I was in this kick of watching YouTube tributes of my favorite ships and shows and I thought that it might be fun if I posted them for you! I have listed my favorite videos from some of my favorite tv shows, movies and anime! The pink links are my absolute favorite tribute videos but that does not mean the other links are any less good! None of these videos are mine but I wanted to share them cause I thought they were amazing! Enjoy! 

Also if you're interested here are the links to my favorite YouTube videos about Cartoons & Anime and Asian Dramas, the links to my TV OTPs and Ships and Movie OTPs and Ships lists and the links to my favorite TV Fanfiction and Movie Fanfiction lists. 

AGENTS OF SHIELD

ALADDIN

ARROW


BRIDGERTON

BROOKLYN NINE NINE

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA

CINDERELLA


DAREDEVIL

DCU

DYNASTY 


FRIENDS

GAME OF THRONES

GILMORE GIRLS
GOSSIP GIRL

GOTHAM


HUNGER GAMES

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

LEVERAGE

MARVEL



MULTICOUPLES/MULTIFANDOMS

ONCE UPON A TIME

PENNY DREADFUL

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

POLDARK 

REIGN

RIVERDALE

SENSE 8

SHADOWHUNTERS


STAR TREK STRANGE NEW WORLDS

STAR WARS

STRANGER THINGS

SUPERGIRL

THE BORGIAS

THE CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA

THE FLASH

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS

THE LIBRARIANS

THE MAGICIANS

THE MUMMY

THE MUSKETEERS


THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

THE WITCHER

TIMELESS

TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

TURN: WASHINGTON'S SPIES 
VICTORIA

VIKINGS

X MEN

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment