Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Flash Season 3 Episode 18 Review

We had an okay episode of the Flash this week but the episode got so epic in the last few moments which makes it so sad that we won't be back until the end of April cause I'm on the edge of my seat!

So Abra Kadabra was fine. He was from the future and killed a bunch of people across the different Earths all to steal parts to build a time machine. Apparently he killed Gypsy's partner (in the romantic sense as well as the business one) and she was out for blood and he claimed that he would tell Barry who Savitar was but honestly I could tell from the beginning that he was just playing games and we wouldn't find out from him. I want to know why all these people are traveling back from the future to hurt Barry. Shouldn't someone like Legends be stopping these villains from time traveling? It just seems too easy. Speaking of, Barry literally knows a bunch of people with a time traveling ship. Instead of going through all this craziness, can't he contact Sara and ask Gideon who Savitar is? It would solve a lot of problems.

As much as I love time travel on this show and I like the idea of having to save Iris, I cannot stop thinking that so much could be solved if I don't know they put Iris on the time ship with the Legends. Savitar could maybe get her on another Earth but he couldn't follow her through time if they stay in the temporal zone. I get that the Legends have their own problems but if Iris jumped on the other timeship they have, problems solved.

Gypsy and Cisco might be done too cause she prioritized revenge over saving someone's life and not just a random someone, one of Cisco's good friends. I don't know how I feel about this because I can never decide if I like the two of them or not. Gypsy is a fun character but I feel like Cisco deserves better cause he is one of the best characters on the show.....

Caitlin is officially Killer Frost and I am so freaking excited for this to happen. I loved every moment of her on screen tonight and how strong she was to fight through the pain and get her surgery done but the moment the last scene of the episode began, I knew she was going to die or turn cause we have never had a scene after the Flash logo that isn't ominous or hints at the next episode. I loved her "death scene" and how torn up everyone was. Props to Carlos for some heartbreaking acting! I know it was supposed to be super emotional but I couldn't stop grinning cause there was no way in hell they were going to kill Caitlin and I knew that someone would take her necklace off after Cisco explained earlier in the episode that Killer Frost could heal all wounds. I liked that it was Julian who ultimately did it and I can't wait to see what happens with her.

The next episode won't be back until the end of April but the promo makes it look so good! Barry is going to travel to the future and meet the future versions of himself. I really hope future Barry tells him almost right away cause I can't imagine future Barry being coy with the secret cause if there's any chance to save Iris, he should take it. But then that would lead to a boring episode so there has to be some drama... Maybe he'll have to save future Central City or won't be able to find future Barry until the end of the episode?

Tune in tomorrow for my Arrow review!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment