Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Book OTPs and Ships

This is my OTP/ships post but this one is a weird one since book couples don't have pictures of them so I posted pictures of the book I shipped them in or the first book in the series! Again, I separated cause my OTPs are the ones that I am super emotionally attached to while the ships that I've listed are couples I like but I'm not as emotionally attached! Again if you're interested, check out my My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships, My Asian Drama OTPs and Ships, My TV OTPs and Ships and My Movie OTPs and Ships!

OTPs (In Order of My Love)

Clace (Mortal Instruments)

Percabeth (Percy Jackson Series)

Shazi x Khalid (The Wrath and The Dawn Duology)

Warnette (Shatter Me Trilogy) 
*Though I didn't love them until Unravel Me*

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Anna x Étienne (Anna and the French Kiss)

Annabel x Owen (Just Listen)

Elise x Kane (The Mating)

Ella x Char (Ella Enchanted)

Everlark (Hunger Games Trilogy)

Caleb x Maggie (Significance Series)

Dizzie (Pride & Prejudice)

Feysand (A Court of Mist and Fury Trilogy) 
*Though I didn't love them until Mist and Fury*

Lara Jean x Peter (All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy)

Linh x Kai (Lunar Chronicles)

Lola x Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door)

Malec (Mortal Instruments)

Mimi x Troy (Saving Juliet)

Sizzy (Mortal Instruments) 
*Though I didn't love them until City of Glass*

Tally x Zane (Uglies Series) 
*Though I didn't love them until Pretties*

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment