Thursday, May 11, 2017

My TV Ships and OTPs

Hey all! I was thinking about shipping and ships that I love recently and I thought it would be fun to make a list of all of the couples I ship so I did cause this is my blog dammit and I can do what I want!! But as I made this list I realized that I am a part of waaaaaaay too many fandoms so I decided to break up the ships into TV, movie, anime and book ships! This post is of my TV ships and OTPs which I separated cause my OTPs are the ones that I am super emotionally attached to while the ships that I've listed are couples I like but I'm not as emotionally attached! 

I also did this for my My Book OTPs and Ships, My Asian Drama OTPs and Ships, My Movie OTPs and Ships and My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships as well as a favorite Youtube TV Show tributes and a favorite TV Fanfiction list so check them out!

OTPs (In Order of My Love)

Frary (Reign)

Olicity (Arrow)

Rumbelle (Once Upon a Time)

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Alex x Mason (Wizards of Waverly Place)

Alice x Quentin (The Magicians)

Ankhe x Tut (Tut)

Annamis (The Musketeers)

Auslly (Austin & Ally)

Avalance (Legends of Tomorrow)

Bellarke (The 100)
*Never not be bitter about their horrible end*

Belly x Conrad (The Summer I Turned Pretty)

Bertha x George (The Gilded Age)

Brucelina (Gotham)

Bughead (Riverdale)

Captain Canary (Legends of Tomorrow)

Captain Swan (Once Upon A Time)

Casey x Cappie (Greek)

Cassie x Jake (The Secret Circle)

Chair (Gossip Girl)

Channy (Sonny With A Chance)

Charliquinn (Scandal)

Christie x Alak (Defiance)

Christine x Spock (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds)

Clace (Shadowhunters)

Clamie (Outlander)

Coliver (How To Get Away With Murder)

Costagnan (The Musketeers)

Cylice (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)

Daphmon (Bridergton)

Deckerstar (Lucifer)

Donna x Josh (The West Wing)

Dousy (Agents Of SHIELD)

Dyla (Arrow)

Eliza x William (Miss Scarlet And The Duke)

Eve x Lucifer (Lucifer)

Falliam (Dynasty)

Fitzsimmons (Agents of SHIELD)

Flarke (The 100)

Flaurel (How To Get Away With Murder)

Fleve (The Librarians)

Frillian (Witches of East End)

Garcy (Timeless)

Galadriel x Halbrand (Rings Of Power)

Hellstar (Legends Of Tomorrow)

Ironwing (Iron Fist)

Jafael (Jane the Virgin)

Jaladdin (Once Upon a Time)

Jamie x Scott (FBI International)

Jancy (Stranger Things)

Jane x Ryan/Pinstripe (The Bold Type)

Jess x Nick (New Girl)

Jilliam (Murdoch Mysteries)

JJ x Spencer (Criminal Minds)

Jo x Danny (Twisted)

Jonsa (Game of Thrones)

Jordan x TC (The Night Shift)

Kabby (The 100)

Kalagang (Sense8)

Kamala x Kareem (Ms Marvel)

Karamel (Supergirl)

Kathony (Bridgerton)

Kat x Justin (Spinning Out)

Kelly x Ed (The Orville)

Killerstorm (The Flash)

Killervibe (The Flash)

Klaroline (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals) 

Lagertha x Ragnar (Vikings)

Lapril (Chasing Life)

Lee x Jim (Gotham)

Lexi x Danny (Blood & Treasure)

Lilymoore (iZombie)

Linctavia (The 100)

Linstead (Chicago PD)

Literati (Gilmore Girls)

Livwell (iZombie)

Lizzie x Henry VII (The White Princess)

Lomille (Big Time Rush)

Lucrezia x Cesare (The Borgias)

Malec (Shadowhunters)

Marian x Larry (The Gilded Age)

Mary x Abe (TURN: Washington's Spies)

Mattelektra (Daredevil)

Mazeve (Lucifer)

Meleven (Stranger Things)

Morise (The Paradise)

Mondler (Friends)

Nabrina (The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina)

Nyssara (Arrow)

Nyssa x Seg (Krypton)

Outlaw Queen (Once Upon a Time)

Parker x Eliot (Leverage)

Peraltigo (Brooklyn Nine Nine)

Phryne x Jack (Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries)

Quakerider (Agents of SHIELD)

Queliot (The Magicians)

QuickWest (The Flash)

Rackhanne (Black Sails)

Rhaenyra x Daemon (House Of The Dragon)

Rizzy (Shadowhunters)

Romelza (Poldark)

Sara x John (The Alienist)

Sara x Constantine (Legends of Tomorrow)

Scarlet Queen (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)

Serenate (Gossip Girl)

Shaleb (Quantico)

Skyeward (Agents of SHIELD)

SmoakinLance (Arrow)

Snowing (Once Upon a Time)

Sophies (Gilmore Girls)

Spoby (Pretty Little Liars)

Static Quake (Agents of SHIELD)

Stebekah (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)

Steelhacker (Legends Of Tomorrow)

Suttard (The Bold Type)

Sybil x Branson (Downton Abbey)

Thearoy (Arrow)

Torvi x Ubbe (Vikings)

Thunderblink (The Gifted)

Una x Christopher (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds)

Vaneeleanor (Black Sails)

Vanessa x Ethan (Penny Dreadful)

Vincat (Beauty and the Beast)

Vicbert (Victoria)

Wednesday x Xavier (Wednesday)

Westallen (The Flash)

Yennefer x Geralt (The Witcher)

Zikki (H2O: Just Add Water)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment