Friday, May 12, 2017

My Movie OTPs and Ships

Hey guys! As promised, here's my list of movie ships and OTPs! Again, I broke up my list into ships and OTPs which I separated cause my OTPs are the ones that I am super emotionally attached to while the ships that I've listed are couples I like but I'm not as emotionally attached! This list was actually harder than my list of TV Ships and OTPs cause it's hard to really ship movie couples unless they're in multiple movies or if they really made an emotional impact so that's why this list is kind of short! 

If you're interested, check out my My Book OTPs and Ships, My Asian Drama OTPs and Ships, My TV OTPs and Ships and My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships as well as my favorite Youtube Movie tributes and my favorite Movie Fanfiction lists.

OTPs (In Order of My Love)

Evie x Rick (The Mummy Movies) 
*Actually the first couple I ever shipped* 

Hanleia (Star Wars) 

Steggy (Marvel)
*They became endgame bitches* 

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Amber x Richard (Christmas Prince Series)

BatCat (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Bianca x Wesley (The DUFF)

Clintasha (Marvel)

Covinsky (To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy)

Ella x Kit (Cinderella 2015)
*Best of the Disney live action movies for sure*

Enola x Tewkesbury (Enola Holmes)

Everlark (Hunger Games)

Gigi x Alex (He's Just Not That Into You)

Gwen x Peter (Amazing Spiderman)

Hannah x Jacob (Crazy Stupid Love)

Harley x Joker (Suicide Squad)

Jaladdin (Aladdin 2019)

Jean x Logan (X Men)

Lady Sif x Thor (Marvel)

Lou x Will (Me Before You)

Mitchie x Shane (Camp Rock)

Olivia x Wen (Lemonade Mouth)

Pepperony (Marvel)

Rachel x Nick (Crazy Rich Asians)

Rose x Jack (Titanic)

Sophie x Charlie (Letters To Juliet)

Sparrabeth (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Susan x Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia)

Tamina x Dastan (Prince of Persia) 

Vee x Ian/Sam (Nerve)

WonderBat (Batman v Superman)

Yvaine x Tristan (Stardust)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment