Wednesday, April 10, 2013

First Post!!!

Hi everyone!!! My name's Allie and this is a blog for my random ass thoughts since I have sooo many of them! I doubt anyone's reading this but for my own mental well being, I shall pretend as though people are :D

Hmm so about me... I'm eighteen years old and I'm a freshman in college... I have a younger brother named Adam and an older brother named Kyle. I am a huuuuuge WWE fan! I know that's super geeky but I love it. I'm not like most girls however because I don't like the superstars/divas that most girls do.

Let's see.... My absolute favorite superstar is CM Punk, not John Cena (who I actually really don't like... shh). I also love Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Triple H and Fandango/Johnny Curtis!!! I don't know if you saw RAW this last week but the fact that the crowd was singing Fandango's theme song just made me die!! Oh yeah and the fact that Dolph is Heavyweight Champion! I thought he was going to lose when Alberto put him into the cross armbreaker and I almost had a heart attack! Hmm I also loved Edge (god, can I marry him? Lucky Beth Phoenix!!), John Morrison and Sean Michaels. I used to love the Miz but I hate him as a face... So sad.

I also have weird taste in books. I love the Mortal Instruments (Jace and Clary forever ;D), the Percy Jackson series and the Uglies (wish they would make a movie of it!!). TV shows I love are Pretty Little Liars and I used to love the Hellcats! Oh and I have a YouTube account and a FanFiction although both are mostly lame... The links to both are below.Let's move on to my favorite divas :) My absolute favorite diva is Kaitlyn right now. I also looove Natalya and the Bellas (although the fact that they came back and stole Cody from Kaitlyn made me sad). I used to love Eve (almost cried when she quit but I totally wish her the best with Rener!), Mickie James and Maria (who most divas fans hate but I love). I was never really a fan of Kelly Kelly or AJ. They both just rub me the wrong way... idk why.

Hmmm what else about me? Oh! I looove superhero movies and action romance. Chick flicks sometimes bore me (I HATED the Vow). I love the X-Men movies (although I think Jean and Wolverine belong together), the Avengers, the Batman movies (how great was Anne Hathaway as Catwoman?!) and oooh I loved the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (although I wished Elizabeth had chose Jack Sparrow because come on, who wouldn't love Johnny Depp?!).

Well I think that's all for now! Over and out blog universe :)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment