Saturday, May 30, 2015

Superhero/Comic Book Shows Ranked

Morning internet! So I read this article on TV.com that ranked the best superhero/comic book shows on TV right now and it got me thinking about the shows I love. Thus, here we are. I will be ranking each season of each superhero/comic book show that I watch!!! If you disagree, leave your thoughts in the comments!

1. Arrow season 2
2. Flash season 1
3. Agents of SHIELD season 2
4. Agents of SHIELD season 1
5. Arrow Season 1
6. Agent Carter
7. iZombie season 1
8. Arrow Season 3
9. Gotham season 1

Constantine is not on my list because I never watched it. Daredevil is not on my list because I've only seen episode one of the show so far. Supergirl is not on my list because it hasn't aired yet.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment