Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Book MASH

Hi hi everyone!!! What I am going to do today is a Book MASH! I've seen a couple of videos doing this and I thought it was awesome so I'm going to try it out! I'm sure you've all played MASH before in your childhood.... at least if you were a girl you did. The only difference is that its going to be played with books! So here goes. I randomly picked a number and it was 8.

M-A-S-H

Marry
Percy Jackson
Jace (Mortal Instruments)
Luke (Percy Jackson)
Maxon (Selection)
Peeta (Hunger Games)

Best Friend
Shay (Uglies)
Katnis (Hunger Games)
Isabelle Lockwood (Mortal Instruments)
Clarisse (Percy Jackson)
America (Selection)

Live
District 12 (Hunger Games)
Wizard World (Harry Potter)
Camp Jupiter (Percy Jackson)
Institute (Mortal Instruments)
Special Circumstances (Uglies)

Job
Shadowhunter (Mortal Instruments)
Demigod (Percy Jackson)
Special (Uglies)
Professional Quidditch Player (Harry Potter)
Game-maker (Hunger Games)

Transport
Portal
Porsche
Public Bus
Flying with a broom
Hovercar

Kids
0
1
2
3
4

So after all of my tallying, my final score is....

I'm a demigod who will marry Peeta and we're going to have three kids. After he wins the Hunger Games, he's going to leave Katniss and he and my bff Clarisse are going to move into the Institute because the three of us would make a boss shadowhunting team but I've been fired because me and Clarisse's demigodness caused too many monsters to appear and the shadowhunters won't be able to handle it! We'll then be kicked out onto the streets where we will use a public bus to go around to different cities and complete quests and save people! Take that MASH universe!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this book MASH and maybe next time I'll do movies or TV shows! Over and out!!!!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment