Monday, May 13, 2013

TV Show MASH

Hi hi everyone!!! Soooo I'm sure you remember the Book MASH and the Movie MASH I did! I promised you a TV MASH so here goes!! I randomly picked a number and it was 7. I picked some good and some bad things to make it better!

M-A-S-H

Marry
Damon (Vampire Diaries)
Wren (Pretty Little Liars)
Dan (Gossip Girl)
Sam (Supernatural)
Jake (Secret Circle)

Best Friend
Cassie (Secret Circle)
Aria (Pretty Little Liars)
Katherine (Vampire Diaries)
Serena (Gossip Girl)
Mona (Pretty Little Liars)


Live
Mystic Falls
Rosewood
Chance Harbor
New York City
Miami

Job
Witch Elder (Secret Circle)
Vampire
Gossip Girl
Mayor
Hunter (Supernatural)

Transport
Ferrari
Public Transportation
Running
Limo
Private Jet

Kids
0
1
2
3
4

So after all of my tallying, my final score is....

I'm the mayor of Mystic Falls and I'm married to Wren from Pretty Little Liars. After he finally gave up on Spencer who chose Toby over him, he moved to Mystic Falls and found me. We had four kids together and we own a nice house there and travel around on our private jet which we can afford because he's a doctor and I'm the mayor. Cassie is my BWFF (best witch friend forever) so that's how I know about witches and I run the council while protecting the supernaturals in my town! BAM! My TV MASH life!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment