Saturday, December 7, 2013

Random WWE Childhood Facts

Hey all!!! So I was feeling very reminiscent today and I was thinking about how much I enjoyed WWE when I was younger and that led me to want to share with you some random facts/embarrassing wrestling fangirl moments from my childhood!!!

1. The first time I ever watched wrestling was in 2007 and it was a match against Mickie James v. Melina for the WWE championship.

2. I was in love with Edge. Seriously. I wanted to marry him and I hated Vickie for begin with him.

3. La Familia was the best thing I ever watched. And the Edgeheads! Christ. My feels.

4. I never watched RAW because I wasn't allowed to stay up late to watch it.

5. Maria was my favorite diva... Until Eve came around.

6. When Kelly was on Smackdown and was "fired" by Vickie, I cried because I thought it was real.

7. My dad walked in on a divas match once and he thought I was watching strippers.

8. I was distraught when Nexus destroyed ringside.

9. Randy Orton scared the shit out of me.

10. I thought Drew McIntyre chasing after Kelly was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

11. When I was younger, I was embarrassed to tell anyone that I liked wrestling.

12. I thought Miz and Morrison were the most badass tag team in WWE.

13. I thought Morrison was one of the sexiest men alive.

14. I gasped when Miz turned on Morrison.

15. I was never into John Cena.

16. I loved CM Punk from the first time I saw him.

17. DX was the funniest shit I ever saw on WWE.

18. My brother Kyle and I would wrestle all the time on my bed and I almost accidentally hurt myself once.

19. I thought AJ was weird the first time I saw her on NXT.

20. I thought Dolph and Kaitlyn belonged together.

21. Micheal Cole was the most annoying piece of shit.

22. I thought the Randy Orton v. the McMahon family was the best non-Edge feud ever.

So there you are. 22 things I thought when I was a little child!!! I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment