Saturday, July 12, 2014

Chasing Life Rant

Okay so I just wanted to do a quick post about Chasing Life today. I watched Episode 5 a few days ago and although I do like the show, there are two things that bother me and that's what I will be talking about today!!

Okay so first April's denial is driving me crazy. Dammit woman you have cancer. That's not going to go away no matter how much you wish it or ignore it. April obviously doesn't want to die and I understand that learning you have cancer is a tough thing to go through but I just don't understand her. If I was in April's position, I would have told my family as soon as I found out and I would deal with it. Five episodes in and this denial is still a major plot point. I really hope that it ends in the next episode or so because I really do like this show and I don't want to be sitting here watching it and rolling my eyes.

And secondly, as I've mentioned before, I cannot stand Dominic. I can't explain it! There's just something about him that I never liked. I mean yes he's cute and yes he's romantic at times but idk. I dislike how he continuously talks about not being okay with cancer and wanting a relationship that's simple. I'm afraid that April is going to tell him and he's going to break her heart. And to make it worse, in this last episode, he fell asleep while April was talking!! That is seriously not okay. His girlfriend is lying there crying and upset and he falls asleep? I feel like the show is trying to make Dominic seem like such an amazing person and I'm just not feeling it..... April and Dominic happened too fast. I prefer Leo honestly because their relationship is slowly building and they have a lot more in common. Plus I'm always a sucker for the good girl/bad boy thing even though Leo's not really a bad boy and I do like the good guys sometimes.... Like with Finn (The 100) and Francis (Reign)

Anyway that's all I have to complain about the show. Don't take this the wrong way, I do really like this show and I will continue watching it! I just needed to rant haha. Goodbye for now!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment