Monday, June 1, 2020

Summer 2020 TV Schedule

Hey everyone!! It's finally June which means that the Summer 2020 TV Schedule is about to start!! As per usual I'm going to be posting what shows I will be watching along with their air dates! These all air from June to the end of August! Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause not only is it harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time, I will still be trying to keep up my What Dramas Am I Watching This Week list so that's where you can find all my thoughts on the asian dramas I'm watching but if you're interested in my reviews for the American shows and Japanese anime I watch, check out my What Shows Am I Watching This Week list. Those in pink are the ones I will be reviewing weekly.

SUNDAY

Gleipnir - Anime (Currently Airing) (Season Finale June 28)
The Alienist - 9 PM on TNT (July 19) (Season Finale August 16)

MONDAY

Fruits Basket - Anime (Currently Airing)
Stargirl - DC Universe (Currently Airing) (Season Finale August 10)
The God Of High School - Anime (July 6)

TUESDAY

Legends of Tomorrow - 9 PM on CW (Currently Airing) (Season Finale June 2)

WEDNESDAY

Kami no Tou: Tower of God - Anime (Currently Airing) (Season Finale June 24)
Plunderer - Anime (Currently Airing) (Series Finale June 24)
Mr Love: Queen's Choice - Anime (July 15)
The 100 - 8 PM on CW (Currently Airing)
Agents Of SHIELD - 10 PM on ABC (Currently Airing) (Series Finale August 12)

THURSDAY

Doom Patrol - DC Universe (June 25) (Season Finale August 6)

FRIDAY

Appare Ranman! - Anime (July 24)
Harley Quinn - DC Universe (Currently Airing) (Season Finale June 26)
Rent A Girlfriend - Anime (July 10)

SATURDAY

My Next Life As A Villainess - Anime (Currently Airing) (Season Finale June 20)
Sing "Yesterday" for Me - Anime (Currently Airing) (Series Finale June 20)
The Misfit Of Demon King Academy - Anime (July 4)

STREAMING

Hamilton - Disney+ (July 3)
The Baby-Sitters Club - Netflix (July 3)
The Kissing Booth 2 - Netflix (July 24)
The Umbrella Academy Season 2 - Netflix (July 31)
The Great Pretender - Netflix (August 20)

Lucifer Season 5A - Netflix (August 21)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment