Monday, September 9, 2013

Recent WWE Thoughts

Hi all! So today I'm going to talk about my thoughts about what's been happening on RAW and Smackdown. I haven't been following as closely as I should because Kaitlyn's been taken off screen and I've been bored by most of the storylines lately.

So first I'm going to talk about the WWE divas storyline. Now I've said before that I really don't like AJ (this is the part where AJ fans scream at me and call me soulless) but with her new storyline, I'm starting to warm up to her.... Shocker right? Well the thing is, I sort of agree with her #pipebombshell. Now I by no means hate the Total Divas. I mean I like Nattie and Brie Bella and Total Divas is fairly interesting but the fact that AJ is losing her title to a Total Diva so fast, bugs me. They've only started feuding two weeks ago and AJ's going to lose the title? That seems a little rushed. I would prefer that they had more of a longer feud and maybe someone would win the title at Battleground or Hell in a Cell!

I do however like the idea that AJ is gathering up the just divas onto her side. I think it would be cool to have a Survivor Series match where its Team Just Divas v. Team Total Divas. That would be super fun. And if anyone wins the title, I'd want it to be Nattie or Brie. I think Brie turned face this Smackdown when Layla kicked her. And what a sell! Brie looked like she passed out!

I also wish that they would do something with Kaitlyn too. She's gotten so popular with the crowds and the fact that she doesn't even appear on the show bugs me. I wouldn't even mind a few backstage segments or a romance. Are we just supposed to believe that all the divas in the locker room have picked sides except for Kaitlyn? If I were writing it, I wouldn't make Kaitlyn on either side. She would laugh at all of the girls. Mock the TD girls and then turn around and mock AJ and her posse. She could say that the TD girls are just trying to be famous and AJ's just whining about not being invited to the TD party while the rest of them follow like drones. NONE of them are empowering women because they're all acting like fools. She could talk about how she's being kept backstage and her talents wasted because she isn't willing to sell her soul to a reality show (TD girls) or date the ENTIRE ROSTER (AJ) or take selfies (Layla) or blindly follow AJ for table scraps (Alicia and Aksana). Instead, she could tell Triple H & Stephanie that what happened to Cody, Dolph & the rest is not right. I mean what could they do to punish her? Sic AJ on her again?

Sigh. Wouldn't that be something? Couldn't you imagine how awesome that would be?! Truthfully, I doubt anything like that could happen. I just want her back on TV!!!!! I don't really care which side she takes! I just want her to be there. Turn heel, stick with the TD girls... ANYTHING! Okay that's enough of my breakdown.

What do you guys think? I'm a little biased about Kaitlyn but as for the rest, I'm slowly liking AJ and if any diva has to win the title (other than Kaitlyn), I'd want it to be Nattie or Brie. I kind of wish, the whole corporation angle would effect the divas division too. Wouldn't it be cool if they picked a diva, like Brie or AJ to be the face, and then someone else had the role of Daniel? Wishful thinking I suppose.

Speaking off, I love the whole Corporation angle minus Big Show crying AGAIN. It reminds me of a mix of the McMahon-Helmsley era and the Vince/Stone Cold/Rock storyline! Talk about EPIC! Also I love CM Punk but this Paul Heyman/Punk storyline has been drug along too long. Let's get payoff and move on.

Alright. I guess that's all for now!!!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment