Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gods of Olympus - TV Shows

Hello all!!! You all remember my tag on books right? Well I promised you one on tv shows and here it is finally!!!

Zeus: Name Your Favorite Fictional Leader.

Hmmm... I would have to go with Phil Coulson from Agents of SHIELD on this one! He knows exactly how to use his team properly and has great gut instincts. Phil believes in his team and knows they can always do better. He comforts them when they need it and cracks down when they're falling apart. Without him and his plans, they wouldn't be able to work together and would fall apart!

Hera: Who Are Your Favorite Fictional Parents?

This one is a no-brainer! Stef and Lena from the Fosters!!! They look out for their children and always know when one needs their love and comfort. Stef and Lena try to do right with their kids and place them as their number one priorities. If one of the kids needs advice, they're always there to help out and they tell their kids to always be themselves and be proud. Their love is endless as they took in four foster kids, two of which they just met two months ago!

Demeter: What Fictional Food Would You Want To Try?

Well this one is kind of hard because most of the shows I watch eat normal food so I guess I'd have to go with New Orleans gumbo from the Originals. I've always wanted to try authentic gumbo and supposedly Sophie makes the best gumbo in Louisiana!!!

Poseidon: Name A TV Show Where Water Is Central Either In Setting Or Plot

I would have to go with Arrow on this one!!! The entire show couldn't exist if Oliver had not gone on a yacht trip to China and hadn't been shipwrecked on an island! His dad and the crew died and Sara almost drowned. The island created the Green Arrow and allowed Oliver to find his purpose in life!

Dionysus: Which Character Would You Want To Party With?

This one I would have to say the girls of the Vampire Diaries, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. These girls know how to cut loose and have some fun! They love to throw parties and drink and overall just have a great time! I would love to be able to join in on their fun!!

Apollo: What Was A Debut TV Show That Was Fantastic?

Although the Originals debuted this year and was fantastic, I don't think it actually counts because it's a spinoff of the Vampire Diaries so instead, I will go with Reign!!!! It's super creative as the idea has never been done before! Reign's characters are so interesting and multi-faceted. The storylines keep you on the edge of your seat and the girls of the show are kickass! Is it any wonder that it won best new tv drama at the People's Choice Awards?

Artemis: Favorite Female Heroine

I will have to go with Mary from Reign here as my favorite female heroine. Mary is smart, cunning, loyal and brave! She will do anything she has to for the people she loves and never backs down from a fight. Mary finds the good in people and always allows her subjects to speak for themselves. Being the queen of Scotland does not make her think that she's better than anyone else but instead uses that power to help others!

Athena: Character Who Is Wise

Fitz and Simmons from Agents of SHIELD all the way!!! Although these are two characters, Fitz and Simmons are such an amazing team together that it's impossible to pick one over the other. They are both extremely smart and know how to analyze and create anything. Seriously, Simmons created the vaccine to an alien virus in the span of four hours! They know when to back down and allow someone else to take charge but also know when to step up.

Hermes: If You Could Travel To A Place, Fictional Or Not, Where Would You Go?

If I could go anywhere, I would say the Enchanted Forest from Once Upon a Time. It would be amazing to go there! I could meet practically every fairytale creature and learn how to ride horses and sword fight and shoot arrows and be badass! It's always nice there and it would be fun to visit!

Hephaestus: If I Could Make A Fictional Weapon Or Tool, What Would You Want?

I would love a bow and arrow from Arrow! Oliver is amazing at shooting arrows and I would love to have a bow and arrow and be able to learn to shoot arrows! He taught Helena afterall!

Ares: Which Fictional Battle Was Your Favorite?

I'd definitely have to go with the battle between Klaus and Marcel's army in the Originals! It was so amazing to watch Klaus be all badass and defeat half of Marcel's army BY HIMSELF! I was literally glued to the tv while the fight was going on! I loved when Klaus was all chained up and being attacked and Rebekah looked all worried but then Klaus looked up and had his hybrid eyes on and then Marcel and Rebekah were like oh shit, we're about to lose!!! It wasn't drawn out but it also wasn't blink and you'll miss it!

Aphrodite: Who Is Your Ultimate Ship?

I have a lot of ships but my honest ultimate ship would have to be Klaroline aka Klaus and Caroline from the Vampire Diaries/the Originals! I have been on this ship from the very first episode in which they interacted and I will not get off of it until both the shows end! I refuse to believe that anyone but them are endgame and even if they aren't together in the end, my mind decides that they will find each other in a few decades and will be together then!

My other ships if you care would be Captain Swan (Hook/Emma from Once Upon a Time) followed by Frary (Mary/Francis from Reign) followed by Olicity (Oliver/Felicity from Arrow) followed by Rumpbelle (Rumpelstiltskin/Belle from Once Upon a Time) followed by Delena (Damon/Elena from Vampire Diaries) followed by Skyeward (Skye/Ward from Agents of SHIELD). I love a lot of couples haha.

Hades: If I Could Bring A Character Back, Which One Would You Want To Bring Back To Life? 

I would definitely have to go with Kol from the Vampire Diaries/the Originals! I would soooo sad when he died and it doesn't seem fair to me that Bonnie came back to life but Kol did not! Character-wise it seemed weird that Klaus, a man who loves his family and doesn't want them to leave him, did not try to bring back his younger brother to life! I mean he must have had a witch able to do so like Bonnie did! Anyway, Kol definitely!

So that's it!!! I hope you enjoyed my tv show version of the Gods of Olympus!!! Love you all!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment