Thursday, June 19, 2014

New Summer Shows - The Night Shift and Chasing Life

Well I promised you this and here it is! New summer shows that I've watched.

Okay so the first new show I've checked out is The Night Shift on NBC! I had seen a trailer for the show and I thought why the hell not? My summer tv schedule is always slow so I like to try out shows that I normally wouldn't. So NBC here I came! And honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. The show is funny, interesting and has great characters. There's even a romance I'm rooting for!! I really enjoy the medical parts of the show and I love how the medical parts are all different in each episode and not at all boring stuff like the flu! I could list all the characters I love but honestly that would be all of them. Landry and Krista are two that I am indifferent to. Krista is too much of a mean-girl and stuck-up for me to love but Landry is just there. She really doesn't have anything interesting about her except for the fact that she's sleeping with TC. I will definitely continue watching the show and here's hoping that it gets season 2!!! (Yes even this early)

And the final new show I have watched is Chasing Life on ABC Family! I saw a lot of trailers leading up to the premiere of this show and honestly I was not interested. The idea of a girl having cancer was interesting but something about the show just didn't catch my attention. Then I watched Pretty Little Liars and when the show ended this one aired. I thought why the hell not? I have nothing better to do so I watched the first episode and then the second one. I have to saw I do enjoy the show. I mean it's nowhere near my favorite but I have seen worse. April is an interesting character and I like her family and friends as well as the plot. The only thing I don't like is the romance with Dominic... I'm not sure why. He's sweet and all but he didn't really catch my attention. Leo however definitely did and I really hope there's more to be shown of him!! I will continue watching!!

And so that's the two new shows that I've watched. I will also check out the Musketeers on BBC America and Young and Hungry on ABC Family when they air! Also on my summer schedule is The Fosters season 2, Teen Wolf season 4, Pretty Little Liars season 5, Witches of East End season 2 and Defiance season 2! I do have posts about my thoughts on The Fosters, Teen Wolf and Witches of East End if you want to check those out!

xoxo Allie

PS. It's my 100th post today!! Yay for milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment