Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spring 2020 TV Schedule

Hey everyone!! It's finally April which means that the Spring 2020 TV Schedule is about to start!! As per usual I'm going to be posting what shows I will be watching!! I'll be posting the air dates for all the shows I will be watching. These all air from April to the end of May! Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause not only is it harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time, I will still be trying to keep up my What Dramas Am I Watching This Week list so that's where you can find all my thoughts on the asian dramas I'm watching but if you're interested in my reviews for the American shows and Japanese anime I watch, check out my What Shows Am I Watching This Week list. Those in pink are the ones I'm reviewing weekly.

SUNDAY

Gleipnir - Anime (April 5)
Batwoman - 8 PM on CW (April 26) (Season Finale May 17)

MONDAY

Fruits Basket - Anime (April 6)
Stargirl - DC Universe (May 18)

TUESDAY

The Flash - 8 PM on CW (April 21) (Season Finale May 12)
Legends of Tomorrow - 9 PM on CW (April 21)

WEDNESDAY

BNA - Anime (April 8)
Kami no Tou: Tower of God - Anime (April 1)
Plunderer - Anime (Currently Airing)
Riverdale - 8 PM on CW (April 15) (Season Finale May 6)
The 100 - 8 PM on CW (May 20)
The Magicians - 10 PM on SyFy (Series Finale April 1)
Agents Of SHIELD - 10 PM on ABC (May 27)

THURSDAY

Brooklyn Nine Nine - 8:30 PM on NBC (Currently Airing) (Season Finale April 23)
How To Get Away With Murder - 10 PM on ABC (April 2) (Series Finale May 14)

FRIDAY

Haikyuu! To The Top - Anime (Currently Airing) (Season Finale April 3)
Harley Quinn - DC Universe (April 3)
The Clone Wars - Disney+ (Currently Airing) (Series Finale May 4)

SATURDAY

My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead To Doom! - Anime (April 4)
Sing "Yesterday" for Me - Anime (April 4)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment