Sunday, September 18, 2016

Once Upon a Time Aladdin Castings

Hey everyone! So I'm doing this quick post because Once Upon a Time is coming back on air at the end of September and I thought it was time for me to gush about how excited I am that they're FINALLY bringing Aladdin and Jasmine onto OUAT!!! Now if you know anything about me, you know that Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie and I have been waiting for 5 seasons for them to appear! I was worried Adam and Eddy would claim that Jafar being on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was good enough but thankfully they're going to appear!

So first I'll talk about the main three casting.








Aladdin will be played by Deniz Akdeniz. He is a relatively unknown actor but has played guest roles in shows such as Graceland and the Disney show Jessie.

















Jasmine will be played by Karen David who you might know from Galavant.















Jafar will be played by Oded Fehr who you might recognize from the Mummy movies or Covert Affairs. Unfortunately Naveen Andrews was too busy with Sense8 to reprise his role....








From what I gathered during Comic Con, Aladdin will be the savior before Emma and he'll show how terrible a savior's life will be. Because of this I really hope that these characters will go more the way of Elsa and Mulan in that they'll be recurring characters all season or at least half a season instead of like Cinderella or Hercules in that they will only appear for an episode or so.

I'm so very excited to see this new season. All the actors cast seem great and I've seen two of the three act before and I've enjoyed them so I have high hopes!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment