Friday, June 29, 2018

What Dramas Am I Watching This Week?

Here's what I'm watching this week! Of course the list is split by country and episodes I've seen so far are written below! There will be spoilers from now on so if you aren't caught to the episode number I list, you might want to go watch that episode and then come back! If you're interested in previous lists, click here and if you want to see a list of my favorite asian OTPs and ships, click here!

KDRAMA


About Time (12/16): Choi Michaela is a musical actress. She has a special ability to see the lifespan clocks of other people. She meets a man who can stop her time and he falls in love with her.

I think I'm pretty much over this show and honestly I'm still watching it just to see how it ends. The idea of the show was so interesting but like with That Man Oh Soo, the fantasy was shoved aside for drama and it's like that was the most interesting part! I think I went into this show thinking it'd be a bit like While You Were Sleeping in that maybe the fantasy would be a way for the characters to work together or at least have a better role in the world. We're almost done with this season and yet it feels like we've been treading water for episodes on episodes. Will we ever get an explanation about these clocks? Will Mi-Ka or Do-Ha ever have chemistry? Why can't Jae-Yoo get more screentime? Why do we focus so much on the rich people politics? Does Soo-Bong have a soul whatsoever? Why does she think that ripping him apart will make him crawl back to her? Ugh ugh ugh. I want to see more singing and dancing. I want to learn more about these clocks. I want to see less of everyone moping around like we get it breakups suck. Pretty much all the characters are driving me crazy except for Jae-Yoo who I feel like should get more to do. Even our main character isn't on screen enough for me!
Are You Human Too? (10/36): The drama tells of an android called Nam Shin III who must pretend to be the son of a rich family when the real Nam Shin falls into a coma. Nam Shin's mother, Oh Ro Ra is a genius on brain technology and artificial intelligence (AI) so when her son, the real Nam Shin, is taken away from her at a young age, in her grief she creates an android that looks exactly like her son and has it grow up in the place of Nam Shin. But when Nam Shin, who is a third generation heir to PK group, gets in an accident and is comatose, the android Nam Shin III must learn how to take his place.

This is another show I'm struggling with but for different reasons cause it isn't that I don't like the plot or the characters or anything! In fact I'm really loving everything about this show now from the evil schemes that our rich people are doing to So Bong finally becoming a good character to Nam Shin III being consistently adorable. My big struggle with this show is how much chemistry So Bong and Nam Shin III have and how adorable they are together! Now normally this wouldn't be a problem but I just can't watch them be cute comfortably together when I know Nam Shin III isn't human! It's the same problem I had with Oh My Ghost for a large chunk of the season cause like the actors have great chemistry but when they're not real people it makes it wonky. I'm still hoping that Shin will wake up soon but I don't know if the romance would work with him as well cause we're watching So Bong fall for the charm and sweetness of Nam Shin III episode by episode. Like I said last week it makes sense that she would fall for him cause she has so little kindness in her life that anyone who shows her a small amount automatically becomes an important person to her. I was dying at how flirty Nam Shin III is without even meaning to! It does make me wonder if maybe this show will end with Nam Shin III's brain inside Nam Shin's body. I know that the writers of this show wanted to explore the idea of what is humanity so that might be the big and vague way to do that. I also like the idea of the grandpa faking his dementia possibly to get others to do what he wants. Sidebar I keep seeing posts about how no one likes Nam Shin's mom and that she might not be a good character after all but to be honest though I thought it was skeevy that she built a son for herself, I don't agree with her being a bad person cause despite everything her priority should be her real son and let's not forget what the grandpa did to her.
Come And Hug Me (20/32): A man and a woman suffers from wounded hearts due to a murder case that took place in their past. The man is a detective and the woman is a popular actress. When Do-Jin and Jae-Yi were high school students, they were each other's first love. Do-Jin's father Hee-Jae was a psychopath and killed Jae-Yi's parents. Do-Jin and Jae-Yi were separated afterwards. Now Do-Jin works as a detective. He treats the victim's family with care. This is his way of atoning for his father's horrific act. Meanwhile, Jae-Yi works as an actress. She followed in the footsteps of her late mother who was a famous actress. Since her parents' deaths, Jae-Yi has suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. Do-Jin and Jae-Yi meet again.

So first things first, the reporter was murdered and I'm sitting here like sorry not sorry bitch. She was way too proud of herself and for some reason believed she was untouchable. Like no one spends that much time around a serial killer and then decides to turn on him without any kind of fear! Like who does that?? What I didn't understand with her last story was let's say Do-Jin did actually hit his father in the back of the head. Why is that a big deal? Like he was literally about to murder a girl in front of his eyes so why would trying to stop him be a story? Shouldn't people praise him for that rather than hate him or whatever? We also learned that Do-Jin's brother actually wasn't the murderer everyone thought and that someone else did everything and I think the death of the reporter is the same. For some reason the other guy is pinning it on the brother which makes no sense cause like doesn't he want to be well known like Hee-Jae? Also sidebar but can someone tell me why Hee-Jae isn't on death row? Is there not a thing like that in Korea? Meanwhile we finally got a few moments for Jae-Yi and Do-Jin to relax and be themselves in between all the craziness that they keep getting thrown into. I loved their scene in the car when Jae-Yi wouldn't stop staring at Do-Jin who chugged a bottle of water cause he was so flustered and I died of cuteness overload. I think I need the show to balance itself more for me to like it better. Like we get too much sadness that it overpowers any sweet moments and that throws me off. I was screaming when the show cut off right before their kiss though I don't know if they'll go through with it next week after all.
Handsome Guy and Jung Eum/The Undateables (20/32): Hoon-Nam knows about love theoretically, but he rejects falling in love. Jung-Eum wants to fall in love, but, due to her difficult situation, she gives up on finding love. Hoon-Nam and Jung-Eum meet and develop a relationship romantically.

So this was the breakup episode for the week and though I was thrilled with Coach Yang and Yook-Ryong, I was beyond annoyed with the Hoon-Nam and Jung-Eum break up. First of all she broke up with him in front of people and I hate that garbage. A relationship is private and by dragging your shit in public, it makes you the dumper look even worse than the dumpee. She did apologize eventually but that doesn't make it any better especially since I'm always against airing your dirty laundry in public no matter what it is. I also hate that not only did he not explain to her what happened when she gave him the chance but that she also didn't give him more than a few seconds before giving up and when she was finally listened, it didn't change her mind. I kind of expected that if I'm being honest cause like it's way too early for them to get back together but I'm already sick of it. I don't understand why dramas think it's fun to get their characters together really early and then spend episodes upon episodes with them broken up. I was hoping that maybe after Lawless Lawyer where they got back together after two episodes that we might see something similar here. It's also super irritating that literally everyone is up in their business. I wanted Hoon-Nam to punch Yook-Ryong in the damn face when he was like oh did you actually like her as if he hadn't admitted that several times before and then he went around telling people about the bet like it was something to brag about. I'm so glad Coach came to her senses and dumped his ass cause he's the worst. This show has been so up and down for me and I don't even know what I hope for to make it better....
Investigation Couple/Partners For Justice (20/32): Baek Beom has worked as a forensic doctor for 10 years. He has a bad personality, but he is excellent with his work. Baek Beom does not open his mind to other people. Eun Sol is a rookie prosecutor with a warm heart. She has a bright personality and she comes from wealth family background. The forensic doctor and prosecutor work together to solve case.

Okay I'm sorry but this show is pretty much the worst in terms of how much it irritates me to watch. Like I love the cases and watching what happens but everything the prosecutors do makes me feel nothing but second hand embarrassment. Eun Sol spends episodes completely silent and allows Kang Hyun to run all over her even though she can clearly see that things aren't right. Kang Hyun is so focused on his hatred for Baek Beom that he literally twists different scenarios to fit what he wants to happen. I do agree that if Baek Beom was a suspect that he shouldn't have been allowed to do the autopsy but they had no right to arrest him with only a damn phone call as evidence. Cha Soo Hoo seems to be the only competent one working this case and it's clearly going to be the escaped criminal who murdered the investigator and in most cases he would be the first suspect but Hyun's head is so far up his own ass that he can't see straight and Eun Sol who should have been more objective is standing in the background of her own case. Ugh. I would love to drop this show cause it makes me so annoyed but at the same time I want to know what happens next.
Lawless Lawyer (14/16): When Bong Sang-Pil was little, he lived with his mother in Gisung. His mother worked as a lawyer and she took on a case that Judge Cha Moon-Sook got involved with. Judge Cha Moon-Sook was the most respected person in the city. One night, Bong Sang-Pil witnessed his mother get killed by Judge Cha Moon-Sook's subordinate. Bong Sang-Pil got out of Gisung and went to live with his gang boss uncle Choi Dae-Woong. Bong Sang-Pil decided to become a lawyer to take revenge on those responsible for his mother's death. 18 years later, Bong Sang-Pil works as a lawyer. He sees news on the TV that a detective was arrested for killing the mayor of Gisung. The detective holds a key to the murder of Bong Sang-Pil's mother. Bong Sang-Pil returns to Gisung for the first time in 18 years. He opens up a law office there. Meanwhile, Ha Jae-Yi is a lawyer with integrity. She beats up a judge in court and gets her law license suspended. Ha Jae-Yi returns to her hometown of Gisung. There, Bong Sang-Pil approaches Ha Jae-Yi and gets her to work at his law office. Bong Sang-Pil holds a secret related to the death of Ha Jae-Yi’s mother.

Last week's episodes of this show left a bitter taste in my mouth cause I pretty much always hate the obligatory break up episodes in a drama (unless I don't particularly ship the main couple) because they always cause one of the main leads to act completely out of character but most of the time it's a problem that can be solved by simply talking! That is why I was thrilled that Lawless Lawyer not only spent just half of an episode with Jae-Yi pissed at Sang-Pil but we also moved quickly past Jae-Yi acting like an emotional and impulsive person who cares nothing for her safety. I did find it hilarious that we also threw away the whole thing with Sang-Pil where he was afraid that Jae-Yi being around him put her into danger. I loved his plan to save Jae-Yi's mom (who I still cannot get myself to give a single shit about other than the fact that her death would have ruined my couple) and their reunion was so perfectly them (I loved that Jae-Yi stormed in and punched him before hugging him.) Judge Cha is a bit of a moron in these episodes cause as much as I loved her being pulled down a notch, it's weird that her big plan is to ruin all her underlings as if doing that won't turn them against her and give Sang-Pil and Jae-Yi the advantage. I also loved how Sang-Pil was like you didn't factor Jae-Yi into your plan and that's going to be your downfall. I was a bit annoyed for a second when Jae-Yi rushed to Mayor An without telling anyone what happened or that her dad needs protection but as the episode went on I think it makes more sense that she did that on purpose cause I also assumed that her dad had left with her mom at the top of the episode. I can't wait to see the last two episodes of the season and I'm going to be heartbroken next week when this show comes to an end cause it's been my favorite of the spring/summer drama slate so far.
Miss Hammurabi (11/16): Park Cha Oh-Reum works as a rookie judge. She is in her mid-20's and follows "an eye for an eye" principle. She does not accept prejudice or blindly follow authority. Dealing with cases, she and her colleagues, including Im Ba-Reun, grow as people.

Before I get into this week's episodes, can we take a moment to appreciate just how adorable L is? I'm so in love and every time he smiles my heart flutters as if it's the first time. Anyway focus girl. We should be talking about how the first episode was a bit boring (but by no means was it a bad) and that the second one actually made me cry. I enjoyed that the first episode showed us what the consequences of Oh-Reum's decision last week were and how even she gets beat down a little when everyone's against her but that Ba-Reun and Judge Han and a few others had her back allowing her to get back up. I totally feel the frustration she felt with the world and how it always seems to favor those who are bad just because they have all the power. It was especially evident in the second episode with those poor kids who were addicted to glue (which by the by I didn't even know was a thing you could get high off of.) I felt so much for Ga On especially when he admitted that he only got high to see his mom. Just all the tears. I do think this whole thing was resolved a little too nicely but at the same time I understand that it's a tv show and sometimes our heroes need a win. Young-Joon's speech about power almost seduced me as well until he called Ba-Reun out again and told him that he basically wants Oh-Reum to be his trophy wife. I really don't understand his character cause like why does he exist in this show except to annoy everyone with how insecure he is and how he needs to constantly rub it in Ba-Reun's face. Also if you're going to flaunting your money around, why use it to take orphans to another country? Wouldn't better funding for schools or food be more useful? Also confusing is the relationship between Bo Wang and Do Yeon cause she seems to never tell him anything but then gets upset when he misreads a situation. Girl if you want him to see you in a better light, tell him the damn truth which is why I was relieved in the second episode when she finally told him a smidgen of what was happening in her life.
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (8/16): What's Wrong With Secretary Kim revolves around the narcissistic Lee Young Joon, the vice president of a company run by his family. He is very self absorbed and thinks highly of himself, so much so that he barely acknowledges the people around him. Lee Young Joon has a capable and patient secretary in Kim Mi So who has remained by his side and worked diligently for 9 years without any romantic involvement. But Mi So has grown tired of her frustrating boss so when she decides to resign from her job, hilarious misunderstandings ensue. After 9 years of their strictly-workplace relationship, can it now develop in something more?

That kiss guys! OMG! I was squealing! I love this show so much! It makes me laugh so hard every episode and each week I fall more and more in love with the whole cast. One thing this show does so well besides the romance between our main leads is that it makes you so interested in the side characters. Characters I thought were annoying in the first episode are suddenly adorable like Ji-Ran who I totally want to be with Secretary Yang cause he's clearly into her and I just about died when she lost her bra padding in the mountain and he threw his jacket all heroic like to cover it up. The music and slow motion throw added to my death. Mr Go is insane and I really didn't expect that from him when he first showed up! I have the feels that something romantic is going to happen between him and Ji-Ah (even if I don't entirely want that cause I find him so irritating) cause all the time he spends hovering around her trying to prevent her from telling his secret is going to make him realize how awesome she is. I also adore Yoo-Shik and his friendship with Young-Joon. It was the first time I actually felt that they cared for each other cause in most previous episodes Young-Joon seemed to be forcing himself on Yoo-Shik. I loved all their scenes together since week especially when he tried to prevent Young-Joon from seeing Mi-So and Sung-Yeon together in the car and then when he crashed their date and threw himself at Young-Joon's feet cause he knows he screwed up. But let's be honest cause the best part of this show is Mi-So and Young-Joon. I loved that Mi-So finally admitted she liked him to and that she was able to kiss him first and didn't get upset with his trauma with kissing. I really want to know what's up with the brother especially since we've pretty much confirmed that it was actually Young-Joon with Mi-So so I'm curious as to why not only is Young-Joon hiding it when it clearly bothers him that Mi-So thinks Sung-Yeon is her "oppa" but so is the family. What a mean thing for the family to do if Sung-Yeon had nothing to do with the kidnapping! Also can we talk about how annoying he is as a character in general? Even when he was "admitting his feelings" towards Mi-So, he looked straight at Young-Joon as if he was trying to prove a point by stealing something from Young-Joon which he all but admitted weeks ago.
Wok Of Love/Greasy Melo (24/40): Set at a small Chinese restaurant. Drama series follows Seo Poong's attempts at survival, food and love. Chef Seo Poong was once a star chef and worked at the best Chinese restaurant. His popularity faded and he eventually wound up working at a small, failing Chinese restaurant. Meanwhile, Doo Chil-Seong is the owner of a building. He is an ex-gang member and he was in jail for 5 years.

After what feels like ages we're finally back with Wok of Love and man did I miss this show! After thinking about it, this might have moved up to my second favorite show that's airing right now cause I look forward to watching new episodes and I'm never bored during them! It helped that the episodes this week all about a cooking competition and I love watching Poong cook! I also loved that he won the competition fair and square but since it's too early in the season for Hungry Wok to do well I wasn't surprised that he lost the customers in the end especially through sketchy means cause without that Poong is probably the better chef! Also straight up his food did look better in both cases though maybe that's cause I don't usually like upscale food anyway cause it always seems too pretentious to me (and like what even are those portions they serve you??) Poong finally admitted his feelings for Sae-Woon this week as well and not only was I glad we got more than an awkward peck of a kiss from them but then we were treated to multiple kisses and an adorable relationship. It's still pretty early on in the season for them to have gotten together but this show doesn't feel like a melodrama so I'm hoping that we won't go the dramatic breakup route and if we do it'll be short lived or more comedic than anything else. My favorite moment was when Sae-Woon was trying to hide their relationship in the kitchen by banging pots and pans and Poong is just standing there smiling like a loon and she's yelling at him to stop smiling at her. I am a little annoyed with the rest of the kitchen staff cause like I don't understand why they hate Poong. Like I get the mom cause she's one of those rich moms who wants her daughter to date a rich guy (as if that matters cause look at the rich guy she approved of and how he broke her daughter's heart) but the other two hate him cause he's "mean" in the kitchen as if they've forgotten he's the damn boss. How else is he supposed to act when you screw up? I'm also not thrilled that they're all still hiding that they're a family from Poong (like what did I miss that makes them think he'd give a shit?) and even Sae-Woon was like we need to hide our relationship but then wouldn't explain why. On another note, I didn't really care about Chil-Seong's mama drama if I'm being honest but I guess it gives him something better to do other than hover around Sae-Woon so there's that. 

CDRAMA


Legend of Fu Yao (12/66): Meng Fu Yao, a woman born from a divine lotus petal. She journeys through the five continents towards the heavens in search of a secret order and to reveal a conspiracy originating from the heavens. In the process, she falls in love with the crown prince Zhangsun Wuji.

Who else is loving this show?? It's still a little too heavy in the politics for me to love and I do wish sometimes that these kinds of shows with huge worlds would draw us a map or explain the kingdoms at the top of an episode but overall I'm enjoying myself! I love Fu Yao as a character and her chemistry with Wuji is amazing and I can't wait to see them fall in love. Wuji I believe is already halfway there but Fu Yao is clearly not immune cause there's a clear difference in her interactions with Wuji and Bei Ye where clearly she's not bothered by Bei Ye but when Wuji flirts with her, she gets flustered. I'm also adoring Lan Zhu and I want nothing more than for her to get her man cause she is completely adorable. I love watching characters making friends and becoming a team and already we have the beginnings of a great one and I'm looking forward to when Bei Ye/Lan Zhu and Wuji/Fu Yao meet up!
Legend of Yun Xi (2/48): Han Yun Xi is the daughter of an imperial physician who lost her mother when young, but maintains a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Yun Xi is naturally talented in medical science and proficient in traditional medicine, but suffers from the jealousy and avoidance of others. By a stroke of fate, she marries the Duke of Qin, Long Fei Ye, and becomes embroiled in the changing politics of the imperial court. Yun Xi relies on her high-level medical skills, wise, far-sighted brain, and compassionate heart to expel the poisons of a great official, get rid of secret agents for the Duke of Qin, eliminate the plague for the common citizens, and cure the crown prince’s strange illness. Yun Xi’s kindness as a doctor not only earns her the appreciation of the masses, but helps the Duke of Qin overcome many nefarious plots, including the rebellion of the Chu siblings. After a series of unfortunate accidents, her medical skills grow even more unparalleled and she even gains the admiration and adoration of the Duke of Qin. Both of them take fame lightly in favor of digging into the medical field. In the end, they leave the clamor of court intrigue behind them and go in seclusion in the mountains, living a happy life free from worldly cares.

I've been a bit addicted to cdramas set in different time periods currently so I've been attempting to check out any and all that sound interesting and this one definitely did! Like I've said before my struggle with finding good dramas set in different time periods is that the synopsis of all of them are always the same but this show caught my attention with the idea that the heroine is a master of poisons! I've seen two episodes so far and I'm loving what I'm seeing. There's a whole lot of politics (even this early on) but so far it's manageable and I've been able to follow along with who is who as of yet. It also helps that when a new character is introduced most times a description of who they are pops up. I'm loving Yun Xi and Fei Ye's interactions so far though I was a bit confused when the first episode started in the middle of the plot (and after they got married) before jumping back to the beginning. I'm such a sucker for arranged marriage stories where the couple slowly falls in love (especially after Siege in Fog) so this is right up my alley! I'm loving all the characters so far but we haven't got much plot other than a backstory so I can't say how I feel about the plot yet though I am enjoying the backstory so far. It also seems as though the mark on Yun Xi's face was apparently due to poison her father is feeding her which makes me wonder if this is one of those shows with birth secrets or something!
Sweet Dreams (1/45): Ling Ling Qi is a sincere, kind girl who's always happy to lend a hand to others, but she also has low self-esteem, which has severely impacted her life, making her unable to do her best at work and fulfill her dreams. She's also afraid to express her feelings for her colleague that she's been harboring a crush on, B0 Hai. One day, Ling Ling Qi and Bo Hai take part ina company's high tech experimental bracelet test to improve sleeping patterns. During the test, the bracelet malfunctions, leading Ling Ling Qi's electro brain waves to be keyed into Bo Hai's dream sequence, which allowed Ling Ling Qi to enter Bo Hai's dreams. Drama focuses on how the two characters help each other fix their own personal problems within their dreams and real lives.

I decided to check out this show for multiple reasons. Not only did I love the main leads, Dilmurat Dilraba from Flame's Daughter and Deng Lun from Because of You, but I also loved the premise of this story cause it reminded me heavily of While You Were Sleeping which is one of my favorite kdramas! I've only seen one episode so far and I was pleasantly surprised by it! I love the way the show is filmed to be more comedic and kind of like a jdrama with the way that reactions are over the top sometimes and animation is added to make moments feel more dramatic. It's one of the silliest shows I'm watching so far and I love it. The main leads already seem to have chemistry and I like the idea that they will be solving problems together and that both think they're just dreaming for now. It's very creative that a sleep bracelet is linking them. I'm definitely excited to check out more and I hope this is one that actually gets subbed pretty quickly. The side characters also seem to be fun and no one is evil yet but I have a feeling that when that evil character pops up since this is a romcom, the evil won't be too intense!
FINISHED The Flame's Daughter (52/52): Lie Ru Ge is the daughter of the master of Lie Huo Manor which is the most powerful Jiang Hu sect. She is a cheerful beauty who’s trying to regain her eldest senior’s heart after he suddenly goes back on his promise to marry her. In an effort to learn how to attract her beloved again, she goes to the most popular brothel house where she meets Yin Xue, the brothel owner and "Number One Beauty." Little does she know, Yin Xue has a mysterious past that involves her and will go to the ends of the earth to protect her.

When I started this show last week I was so excited about it because so much of it was fascinating and I loved the world but as the show went on I started to feel more like this show was a bit too many episodes and kind of draggy especially in the middle. Yin Xue died pretty early on in the season and though we all knew he was going to come back cause hello he's the main lead, it took forever and a day for him to return and as much as I loved the side characters it was a bit of a struggle. I said I had a bit of a struggle with the chemistry between Yin Xue and Ru Ge when I started the show and I think it persisted until the end but unlike About Time, I still thought the couple was cute and I enjoyed their interactions even if in my heart of hearts I would have preferred Zhan Feng. I was also a bit disappointed that Ru Ge never truly became the badass we thought she would be. She suddenly got all this fire power halfway through the season but then never did anything with it again. I did love her acting like her mother and tricking An Ye Luo though and at first I was a bit disappointed that they dropped the charade so quickly but it came back around so that was awesome. I also liked that we got a happy ending with our main leads. There was a lot more of the prince than I cared for if I'm being honest and though Zhan Feng was an ass for most of the show, I loved when he realized the truth and switched sides and honestly I loved that despite everything Ru Ge was his one true love. I also liked Lei Jing Hong and Duo Lie Xiang at first but as the season went on I was less and less interested in them and felt like their relationship was written poorly. Lie Xiang literally kidnapped and supressed his powers and then got angry with him when he refused to bow down to her brothers and claimed that she was compromising but literally she was not giving anything up! I was not a fan of how she reacted when her brother died and I wasn't thrilled how they ended either. I kind of wanted him with Feng Huang to be honest. Overall I enjoyed this show for what it was but it's not probably one that I would rewatch or consider to be one of my favorites. I'd give it a 8.5 / 10!

TWDRAMA


Single Ladies Senior (12/15): Four best friends from college are finding success as modern career women. Wang Mi Na, Yin Ge Li, Weng Mei Yan and Bai Ya Xuan are considered princesses in a tower because of their focus on their work and careers. But as they each face their own challenges of career vs. relationship, must they make a choice or can they have both?

Ugh so I'm definitely on the second lead train in this show and that's the ultimate struggle cause by this point in the show I'm almost 100% sure that Mi Na is going to choose Yi Fan no matter how much I wish it wasn't so. I wasn't sure who the first and second leads were at first cause even though the show started with showing us Mi Na and Yi Fan, Mi Na and Shao Qi made out twice and it made me hope that maybe this show would be about moving on from a first love rather than circling back but as the season goes on, Shao Qi is clearly into Mi Na but she hasn't given any indication that she sees him as anything more than a friend or even worse an annoying brother while she's having sexy dreams about Yi Fan. I don't care if he actually didn't cheat on Mi Na cause he still let her believe it and picked money over love which is something a male lead shouldn't do! Now that he knows that Ge Li's dad didn't actually help his uncle that he'll turn around and go back to Mi Na which makes me so angry cause shows like this really want me to believe that a girl like Mi Na would sit around for ten years moping when hot guys like Shao Qi make out with her! Ugh. On the other hand Mei Yan's relationship with the car mechanic is super cute and I'm a little worried about Ya Xuan's boy cheating on her again cause I feel like he's been using her for like ten years. Once again the preview makes me hope that maybe Mi Na will choose Shao Qi but we've got like three more episodes left of this show and I'm feeling like we're not going to end where I would like to so I'm trying to keep my expectations low.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment