Saturday, February 16, 2019

My Top 10 Chinese Actresses

As you all know last week I did my top 10 actors across different asian dramas and I thought I'd continue that only with actresses this week! I did end up skipping Japanese actresses cause as I was making my list I realized that there weren't enough that I liked to make a list so let's jump straight to Chinese actresses! Of course this list goes from 1 to 10 with number 1 being my absolute favorite! Make sure to click on the name of the actor to see their bio if you're interested in learning more! And don't forget to check out My Top 10 Favorite Chinese Actors, My Top 10 Favorite Korean ActorsMy Top 10 Favorite Korean Actresses and My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Actors!

Number 1 is Zanilia Zhao

Number 2 is Dilraba Dilmurat

Number 3 is Seven Tan

Number 4 is Sun Yi

Number 5 is Sandra Ma

Number 6 is Jelly Lin

Number 7 is Gabrielle Guan

Number 8 is Zhang Yu Xi

Number 9 is Crystal Zhang

Number 10 is Ju Jing Yi

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment