Sunday, February 10, 2019

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Actors

I was thinking the other day about how many attractive actors there are in asian dramas and it made me want to make a list of them so here we are. I decided to break them up based on country so let's start with my top 10 favorite Japanese actors starting from number 1 and ending with number 10. Make sure to click on the name of the actor to see their bio if you're interested! And don't forget to check out My Top 10 Favorite Chinese Actors, My Top 10 Favorite Chinese ActressesMy Top 10 Favorite Korean Actors, and My Top 10 Favorite Korean Actresses!

Number 1 is Yamazaki Kento


Number 2 is Miura Shohei

Number 3 is Yamashita Tomohisa

Number 4 is Matsumoto Jun

Number 5 is Sakaguchi Kentaro

Number 6 is Masahiro Higashide

Number 7 is Shison Jun

Number 8 is Shirahama Aran

Number 9 is Sugino Yosuke


Number 10 is Ryo Yoshizawa

xoxo Allie

1 comment: