Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Top 10 Favorite Korean Actors

As promised, here's part 3 with my top 10 favorite Korean actors starting from number 1 and ending with number 10. This list unlike the others was the hardest cause it was honestly harder to pick and choose my favorite Korean actors since there were so many I loved! Make sure to click on the name of the actor to see their bio if you're interested! And don't forget to check out My Top 10 Favorite Chinese ActorsMy Top 10 Favorite Chinese ActressesMy Top 10 Favorite Korean Actresses and My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Actors!

Number 1 is Park Hyungshik

Number 2 is Lee Junho

Number 3 is Seo In Guk

 Number 4 is Yoon Shi Yoon

Number 5 is Kim Jae Wook

Number 6 is Lee Joon 

Number 7 is Ahn Hyo Seop

Number 8 is Lee Seung Gi

 Number 9 is Ji Sung

Number 10 is Kim Jung Hyun

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment