Sunday, January 5, 2020

Winter 2020 TV Schedule

Hey everyone!! It's finally January which means that the Winter 2020 tv schedule is about to start!! As per usual I'm going to be posting what shows I will be watching!! I'll be posting the air dates for all the shows I will be watching. These all air from December to the end of February! Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause it is harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time but you can check out my What Dramas Am I Watching This Week list for my Asian drama reviews. As per usual I will be making a What Shows Am I Watching This Week list for my American tv show and highlighting them in pink so you can check those out too!

SUNDAY

ID: Invaded - Anime (Jan 5)
Batwoman - 8 PM on CW (Jan 19)


MONDAY

Black Lightning - 9 PM on CW (Jan 20)

TUESDAY

Arrow - 8 PM on CW (Jan 14) (Series Finale on Jan 28)
The Flash - 8 PM on CW (Feb 4)
FBI - 9 PM on CBS (Currently Airing)
Legends of Tomorrow - 9 PM on CW (Jan 14)

WEDNESDAY

I Don't Want To Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense - Anime (Jan 8)
Plunderer - Anime (Jan 8)
Riverdale - 8 PM on CW (Jan 22)
Vikings - 9 PM on History (Currently Airing) (Midseason Finale on Jan 29)
The Magicians - 9 PM on SyFy (Jan 15)

THURSDAY

Hatena Illusion - Anime (Jan 9)
Infinite Dendrogram - Anime (Jan 9)
The Case Files Of Jeweler Richard - Anime (Jan 9)
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun - Anime (Jan 9)
Brooklyn Nine Nine - 8:30 PM on NBC (Feb 6)

FRIDAY

Harley Quinn - DC Universe (Currently Airing)
Darwin's Game - Anime (Currently Airing)
Haikyuu! Season 4 - Anime (Jan 10)
Science Fell In Love, So I Tried To Prove It - Anime (Jan 10)
Smile Down The Runway - Anime (Jan 10)

SATURDAY

RWBY - Rooster Teeth (Currently Airing) (Season Finale on Feb 1)
Welcome To Demon School - Anime (Currently Airing)
In/Spectre - Anime (Jan 11)
The Clone Wars - Disney+ (Feb 1)

NETFLIX

Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Season 2 (Jan 24)
To All The Boys I've Loved Before: PS I Still Love You (Feb 13)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment