Tuesday, July 5, 2022

My CDrama OTPs and Ships

Yesterday I listed my favorite kdrama ships and today it's my cdrama ships!

If you want a refresher, here's My Book OTPs and ShipsMy TV OTPs and ShipsMy Movie OTPs and Ships and My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships and if you're curious here's my Favorite YouTube Tribute Videos for these ships!

OTPs (In Order Of My Love)

Xiao Qian / Qian Qian x Han Shao / Min Xing (The Romance Of Tiger And Rose)

Jing Jing x Yu Tu (You Are My Glory)

Guo Guo / Yi Bei x Yun Kai (Because of Meeting You)

Duo x Yi Bai (My Mr Mermaid)

Ming Lan x Ting Ye (The Story of Ming Lan)
*Power Couple right here*

Andy x Yi Fan (Ode To Joy)

Wen Li x Qiu Heng (Miss S)

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

An Lan x Xiao Feng (Cross Fire)
*Woooooo their reunion kiss*

Awu x Xiao Qi (Rebel Princess / Monarch Industry)

Bi Yao x Xiao Fan (Noble Aspirations / The Legend Of Chusen)

Can Can x Tian Ye (My Youth)

Cha Cha x Yong Zhe (Mr Swimmer)
*Disliked the show but fell in love with this couple's chemistry*

Chun Hua x Qiu Yue (Love Better Than Immortality / Spring Flower Autumn Moon)
*Couple deserved so much better than they got*

Chu Chu x Jin Yu (The Imperial Coroner)

Chu-Li x Chuan (Moonlight)

Dong Yue x Feng Xi (Twisted Fate Of Love)

Fang Yu x Ming Tian (Sweet Combat)
*How cute that they're dating in real life*

Fei x Xie Yun (Legend Of Fei)

Feng Jiu x Dong Hua (Eternal Love Of Dream)

Fu Ling x Tian Yi (Novoland: The Castle In The Sky)

Fu Yao / Feng Wu Ming x Wu Ji (Legend of Fu Yao)
*Power couple alert*

Hong Dou x Zhi Yao (Meet Yourself)

Hua x Xia (A Girl Like Me)

Huan Huan x Lin Dong (Martial Universe)
*They deserved better than the shit writing they got*

Jianjian x Ling Xiao (Go Ahead)

Jinxiu x Zhen (Cruel Romance)
*Their chemistry was LITERALLY the only reason I managed to get through the terrible writing*

Ju Er x Xie Tong (Ode To Joy 2)

Lei x Rong Guang (My Idol)

Linlin / Mumu x Yizhou (Well Intended Love)
*Sue me these two had chemistry*

Luo Qing x Ye Han (Night Of Love With You)

Meng Hui x Shen Yi (My Girl 2020)
*Second time I've seen these actors together in a drama and they still have tons of chemistry*

Nan Qiao x Shi Yue (Only Side By Side With You)

Nihuang x Lin Shu (Nirvana In Fire)

Orchid x Qing Cang (Love Between Fairy And Devil)

Ouyang Qi x Hao Jie (Only Side By Side With You)

Qing Hong x Fang (The Moon Brightens For You)

Qing Kui x Chao Feng (The Starry Love)

Qing Mu x Qiu Bai (Young Blood Agency)

Qin Shi x Yang Hua (She And Her Perfect Husband)

Qin Sang x Yi Lian Kai (Siege In Fog / Color Of Night)

Ran Ran/ Ren Jia x Chen Yi (Catch Up My Prince)

Ran Ran x Ming Zhe (Fate / Just To See You)

Renjuan x Qiuchi (Qing Qing Zi Jin)
*Really wish he never lost his bandit look cause it was hot as hell*

Ru Ge x Yin Xue (The Flame's Daughter)

Ru Ge x Zhan Feng (The Flame's Daughter)
*Didn't end up together but their chemistry was fire*

Shao Shang x Bu Yi (Love Like The Galaxy)

Su Ci x Qi (Maiden Holmes)

Su Su/Xi Wu x Jin/Jiumin (Till The End Of The Moon)

Tong Wei x Xiaofei (The Negotiator)
*Hated this drama but loved this couple's chemistry*

Wan Mei x Chang An (Bloody Romance)

Wei x Xun (Legally Romance)

Xiaodi / Firewolf Girl x Da Wei / White Shark (Hot Girl)
*One of the most unique / creative shows I've watched*

Xiao Man x Luo Fei (Detective L)

Xiao Mei x Chun Sheng (The Youth Memories)

Xiao Tao x Jiang Hao (Dear Prince)

Xiao Wo x Zhen Yan (Symphony's Romance)
*Lost interest as the show went on but I thought they deserved a shoutout anyway*

Xiao Wu x Tang San (Douluo Continent)
*Cute. Cute. Cute. Need Season 2*

Xiao Xi x Bai Yu (Hello Debate Opponent)

Xiao Xiao x Qi Ping (Ode To Joy)

Xiao Xiu x Chi Yan (Make A Wish)

Xiaoyou x Ximen Yan (Meteor Garden 2018)
*Loved that for the first time these two ended up together without being vague about it*

Xing Chen x Nian Yu (My Little Princess)

Xin Yue x Qi Shan / Fo Ye (The Mystic Nine)

Xi Yin x Hardun (Oh My General)

Xi Yun / Feng Xi x Lan Xi / Feng Xi (Who Rules The World)

Xun'er x Xiao Yan (Fights Break Sphere)
*Still waiting for Season 2*

Ya Nan x Guan Yan (Sweet Combat)

Yang Yang x Rui Feng (My Mr Mermaid)

Yan Shu x Cheng Ze / Mike (Fox's Summer)

Yanzhi x Yuhao (Rookie Agent Rouge)

Yao Yao / Jenny x Jin Yan / Simon (Love Me If You Dare)

Ye Yin x Ya Long (The Journey)
*They deserved a better ending*

Ye Zhao x Zhao Yu Jin (Oh My General)

You An x San Chuan (Nothing But You)

Yuan'an x Mu Le / Ying (An Oriental Odyssey)
*Hot garbage of a show but I loved their chemistry anyway*

Zhen Zhen/Chunxi x Lu Li (Oh My Drama Lover)

Zhi x Jiaxu (Hidden Love)

Zhu Qing x Mu Bai (Douluo Continent)

Zi Xing x He Jie (Unexpected)
*Show lost it's way in the back-half but I still loved these two*
xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment