Monday, July 4, 2022

My KDrama OTPs & Ships

Hello my loves! So about six years ago I fell into a deep pit of asian dramas and if you haven't watched any, you're SERIOUSLY missing out. The romances in these shows are so heartwarming and heartbreaking and straight up they might have ruined me for regular tv shows cause why spend seasons upon seasons waiting for your ship to happen when in an asian drama, it'll happen within 20ish episodes and each storyline will wrap up meaningfully. So now that I've watched a whole bunch I debated whether I wanted to add these ships to my favorite tv show ships list but then decided cause there were so many I might as well make a whole new list so here we are! I also decided to separate them based on country so this one is just my kdramas ships!

If you want a refresher, here's My Book OTPs and ShipsMy TV OTPs and ShipsMy Movie OTPs and Ships and My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships and if you're curious here's my Favorite YouTube Tribute Videos for these ships!

OTPs (In Order Of My Love)
Jin-Kang x Moo-Young (The Smile Has Left Your Eyes)

Sun-Mi x Oh-Gong (A Korean Odyssey / Hwayugi)

Bong-Soon x Min-Hyuk (Strong Woman Bong-Soon)

Deok-Mi x Ryan (Her Private Life)

Ae-Ra x Dong-Man (Fight For My Way)

Myung-Ju x Dae-Yeong (Descendants Of The Sun)
*Shipped them so so so much more than the main couple*

Hae-Young x Do-Kyung (Another Miss Oh)

Yeon-Seo x Dan (Angel's Last Mission: Love)

Yi-Soo x Do-Jin (A Gentleman's Dignity)
*They were the reason I loved this show as much as I did*

Mi-Ran x Kang-Ho (Hate To Love You)

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Ah-Jung x Ki-Joon (Lie To Me)

Ah-Reum x Eun-Tak (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season 2)

Ah-Ro x Sun-Woo / Dog-Bird (Hwarang)

Ah-Ri x Joon-Kyung (Celebrity)

Anna x Jae-Ha / K2 (The K2)

Bit-Chae-Woon x Jae-Hee (Homemade Love Story)

Bok-Joo x Joon-Hyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo)

Bok-Ki/Yoon-Kyung x Edward/Jae-Wook (Private Lives)

Bok-Shil x Louis (Shopping King Louis)

Bong-Hee x Ji-Wook (Suspicious Partner)

Bong-Sun x Sun-Woo (Oh My Ghost)

Bo-Ra x Soo-Hyuk (Bo-Ra! Deborah)

Bo-Ri x Jae-Hwa (Come! Jang Bo Ri)
*Preferred the cdrama version of them in the end but I still adored these two*

Chan-Mi x Soo-Heon (Revenge Of Others)

Cho-Hong x Sung-Tae (Witch's Love)
*Kisses galore*

Da-Da x Young-Goo (My Absolute Boyfriend)

Da-Hyun x Gye-Hoon (Link: Eat, Love, Kill)

Da-Jung x Woo-Jin (Liar Game)

Da-Jung x Young-Do (You Are My Spring)

Da-Li x Moo-Hak (Dali And The Cocky Prince)

Dal-Ja x Tae-Bong (Dal Ja's Spring)

Dan-Ah x Kang-Soo (The Strongest Deliveryman)

Dan-Ah x Young-Hwa (Run On)

Da-Woon x Hae-Sung (Thumping Spike 2)

Da-Yang x Seung-Ji (Panda and Hedgehog)

Ddol-Mi x Hae-Sung (D-Day)
*Favorite medical drama*

Deok-Sun x Taek (Reply 1988 / Answer Me 1988)
*No SLS for me*

Dok-Mi x Enrique (Flower Boy Next Door)

Dong-Baek x Yong-Shik (When The Camellia Blooms)

Dong-Eun x Yeo-Jeong (The Glory)

Dong-Joo x Tae-Hee (May I Help You?)

Dong-Kyung x Myeol-Mang (Doom At Your Service)

Eun-Hee x Chan-Hyeok (My Unfamiliar Family)

Eun-Ho x Tae-Woon (School 2017)
*Their bickering was everything*

Eun-Jae x Hyun (Hospital Ship)

Eun-Jae x Jong-Yeol (Age of Youth / Hello My Twenties)
*Season 2 never happened in my head-canon*

Eun-Soo x Shi-Mook (Stranger/Secret Forest)

Eun-Sung x Soo-Yung (Top Management)

Eun-Tak x Kim Shin / Goblin (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God)

Eun-Young x In-Pyo (School Nurse Files)

Ga-Eul x Yi-Jung (Boys Over Flowers)
*Super didn't care about the main couple but this was my shhhhhiiiiippppp*

Ga-Hyun x Hyung-Jo (365: Repeat The Year)
*In my head-canon they're together*

Gal-Hee x Min-Ik (The Secret Life Of My Secretary)

Geun-Young x Hoo-Joon (So I Married An Anti-Fan)

Geu-Rin x Suk-Ho (Entertainer)
*No kisses but loved them anyway*

Go-Eun x Do-Gi (Taxi Driver)

Haeng-Seon x Chi-Yeol (Crash Course In Romance)

Ha-Jin x Jung-Hoon (Find Me In Your Memory)
*Loved the chemistry*

Han-Byeol x Tae Sung (Sh**ting Stars)

Ha-Ri x Min-Joon (Mad Dog)

Ha-Ri x Tae-Moo (A Business Proposal)

Ha-Ri x Yi-Sang (Oh My Baby)
*Lost interest in the final third of the drama but still wanted to shout them out*

Ha-Won x Ji-Woon (Cinderella And Four Knights)

Hee-Do x Yi-Jin (Twenty-Five Twenty-One)

Hee-Joo x Jin-Woo (Memories Of The Alhambra)

Hong-Do x Yi-Seok (Heart To Heart)

Hong-Joo x Jae-Chan (While You Were Sleeping)

Ho-Rang x Eun-Taek (Live On)

Hyeon / Scarlett x Ji Hwan (Search: WWW)
*Ended up loving them more than the main couple*

Hye-Rim x Soo-Hyun (Madame Antoine)

Hye-Sun x Sun-Woo (My Roommate Is A Gumiho)

Hye-Young x Jeong-Hwan (My Father Is Strange)

Hyo-Won x Tae-Yang (The Gentlemen Of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop)
*Favorite ship in this show*

In-Ha x Dal-Po / Ha-Myung (Pinocchio)

Jae-Hee x Han-Joon (Cafe Minamdang)

Jae-In x Ahn (He Is Psychometric)
*Favorite supernatural detective show*

Jae-Yi x Sang-Pil (Lawless Lawyer)

Ji-Ah x In-Beom (Sell Your Haunted House)

Ji-Ah x Min-Kyu (I'm Not A Robot)

Ji-Ahn x Hyun / David (I Remember You/Hello Monster)
*Favorite detective kdrama that doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements*

Ji-An x Dong-Tak (Two Cops)

Ji-Hyun x Soo-Ho (Time)
*Sad that they were only hinted at*

Ji-Na x Yeon-Woo (Suits)

Ji-Sung x Gook-Hee (Please Don't Date Him)

Ji-Won x Hee-Sung / Do-Hoon (Flower Of Evil)

Ji-Woo/Hye Jin x Pil-Do (My Name)

Jin-Hee x Chang-Min (Emergency Couple)

Jin-Jin x Ji-Won (20th Century Boy And Girl)

Jin-Mi x Min-Hyuk (Dae Jang Geum is Watching)
*Loved them more than the main couple*

Ji-Won x Ki-Joon (School 2021)

Ji-Woo x Ji-Hoo (Love And Leashes)

Ji-Yoon x Jin-Gyu (The Strongest Deliveryman)

Ji-Young x Hyung-Joon (Miss Korea)

Joo-Ah x Min-Ho (Dear.M)

Joo-Eun x Jung-Hwan (Private Lives)

Joo-Gyung x Su-Ho (True Beauty)
*Lost interest as the show went on*

Joo-Eun x Yeong-Ho (Oh My Venus)

Jung-Eum x Hoon-Nam (The Undateables / Handsome Guy and Jung Eum)

Jung-Hye x Soo-Gyum (Avengers Social Club)
*Low-key shipped them cause I'm insane. Bite me*

Jung-Sun x Hyun-Soo (Temperature of Love)

Jung-Yeon x Woo-Jin (Circle: Two Worlds Connected)
*Best sci-fi kdrama I've watched*

Kang-Hee x Jung-Seok (Fanletter, Please)

Kyung x Joon-Ha (Temperature Of Love)

Kyu-Won x Shin (Heartstrings)

Mae-Ri x Moo-Gyul (Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me Mary)
*Show's writing fell apart but I would kill for how cute these two were*

Ma-Eum x Joon-Young (Today's Webtoon)

Ma-Ha x Ryok (Imitation)

Ma-Rin x So-Joon (Tomorrow With You)
*Another underrated kdrama*

Mi-Jeong x Gu (My Liberation Notes)

Min-Kyung x Hwi-Oh (Mad For Each Other)

Min-Young x Byung-Hoon (Dating Agency: Cyrano)

Min-Young x Sun-Woo (Nine: Nine Times Time Travel)

Mi-Rae x Hyun-Jae (It's Beautiful Now)

Mi-Ran x Kang-Ho (Hate To Love You)

Mi-Ri x Tae-Joon (Mother Of Mine)
*Favorite couple in this show*

Mi-Young x Joong Hee (My Father Is Strange)
*Favorite couple in this show*

Mo-Nae x Jae-Wan / Hyun-Woo (Hotel King)

Moon-Soo x Kang-Doo (Just Between Lovers)
*Best healing drama I've watched*

Moo-Ra x Bi-Ryum (The Bride Of Habaek)
*Enjoyed this side couple more than the main*

Moon-Young x Kang-Tae (It's Okay To Not Be Okay / Psycho But It's Okay)

Mu Deok x Uk (Alchemy Of Souls)

Myung-Ha x Sung-Chan (Pied Piper)

Na-Eun x Kang-Woo (Lonely Enough To Love / Love Is Annoying But I Hate Being Lonely)

Nam-Ra x Soo-Hyeok (All Of Us Are Dead)

Na-Na x Dan-Hee (XX)

Na-Ri x Nan-Gil (The Man Living In Our House / Sweet Stranger And Me)

Ra-Young x Cheol-Soo (My Father Is Strange)
*Second favorite couple in this show*

Ri-Jin x Do-Hyun (Kill Me, Heal Me)


Rin-Yi x Kyung-Joon (Lovestruck In The City)

Roo-Ri x Tae-Yang (Man In The Kitchen / Man Who Sets The Table)

Sae-Bom x Yi-Hyun (Happiness)

Sae-Woo x Poong (Wok of Love / Greasy Melo)

Sang-Eun x Ji-Ho (Love In Contract)

Sa-Ra x Eun-Ho (The Beauty Inside)
*They were the only reason I even watched this show*

Se-Joo x Seol (Chicago Typewriter)

Seo-Hae x Tae-Sul (Sisyphus: The Myth)
*Ride or die couple*

Seo-Jin x Jun-Ki (Eulachacha Waikiki)
*Actually loved them more than the main couple*

Seok-Hee x Yoon-Do (Graceful Family)

Seo-Kyung x Ji-Hyeok (The Good Detective)

Seol x Jung (Cheese In The Trap)

Seo-Wool x Dal-Bong (What Happens To My Family)
*Favorite ship in this show*

Seo-Ri x Jun (Mirror of the Witch)

Seo-Ri x Woo-Jin (Thirty But Seventeen / Still 17)

Seo-Woo x Ha-Won (A Piece Of Your Mind)

Seo-Yeon x Kang-Woo (Love With Flaws)
*Bit of a hot mess but it was my hot mess*

Seul-Bi x Soo Kwang (Jinxed At First)

Seul-Bi x Woo-Hyun (Hi! School - Love On)

Seul-Hae x Cha Woong (From Now On, Showtime!)

Shim Cheong x Joon-Jae (Legend of the Blue Sea)
*First drama couple that I fell in love with tbh*

Shim-Deok x Woo-Jin (The Hymn Of Death)


Shin-Ah x Go-Jin (Crazy Love)

Shin-Yool x So (Shine Or Go Crazy)

So-Bin x Jun (At A Distance, Spring Is Green)

Soel x Ho-Gae (The First Responders)

Sol-Hee x Do-Ha/Seung-Ju (My Lovely Liar)

Song-Ah x Joon-Young (Do You Like Brahms?)

Soo-Ah x Ji-Hyuk (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band)

Soo-Ji x Do-Han (The Guardians / Lookout)
*Enemies to friends alert*

Soo Jung x Jae Hyun (Mood Of The Day)
*Fav kmovie*

Soo-Jung x On Dal (My Only Love Song)
*One of the funniest shows I've watched next to Eulachacha Waikiki*

Soon-Duk x Shi-Woo (Moorim School)

So-Rim x Han-Kyeol (The Liar and His Lover)

So-So x Ma-Roo (The Package)
*Super underrated kdrama*

Su-Ji x Shin-Hyuk (Idolmaster KR)
*Super disappointed that they weren't actually canon*

Sunny x Wang Sik / Woo Bin (The Last Empress)
*Will never not be bitter at their ending*

Tae-Hee x Shi-Hyun (The Great Seducer / Tempted)

Tae-Young x Tae-Joon (Love All Play)

Tanya x Eunseom (Arthdal Chronicles)
*Need the fourth season like yesterday cause I refuse to believe their journey ends the way it did*

Veronica x Dae-Joo (The Secret Life Of My Secretary)

Won-Suk x Ho-Dol (Love With Flaws)
*Bit of a hot mess of a show but it was my hot mess*

Yenicall x Zampano (The Thieves)
*Who says ships need to be canon*

Yeon-Doo x Yeol (Sassy Go Go / Cheer Up)

Yeon-Joo x Kang Cheol (W: Two Worlds)

Yeon-Tae x Sang-Min (Five Enough)
*Best couple in this show*

Yeon-Jin x Shi-Mook (Stranger/Secret Forest)

Yeo-Jin x Tae-Hyeon (Yong Pal / The Gang Doctor)

Yeol-Mae x Seok-Hyun (I Need Romance 2)

Yeon-Joo x Seung-Wook (One The Woman)

Yeon-Soo x Ung (Our Beloved Summer)

Yeo-Reum x Dae-Beom (Summer Strike)

Yeo-Wool x Da-Il (The Ghost Detective)

Ye-Rim x Dong-Jin (Search)

Ye-Seul x Min Hoo (Kiss Sixth Sense)

Yi-Seo x Sae-Ro-Yi (Itaewon Class)

Yi-Young x Yoon / Do Hoon (I Wanna Hear Your Song)

Yoo-Mi x Jin-Wook (My Secret Romance)

Yoon-Ah x Dong-Gu (Eulachacha Waikiki)

Yoon-Young x Hae-Joon (My Perfect Stranger)

Yoo-Rae x Cap / Gyo-Dong (Pinocchio)

Yoo-Ri x Jeong-Ho (The Law Cafe)

Young-Shim x Kyung-Tae (Oh! Youngshim)

Young-Woo x Jun-Ho (Extraordinary Attorney Woo)

Yumi x Babi (Yumi's Cells 2)
*Man oh man I wish that he had been her endgame*

Yu-Ri x Ki-Bong (Eulachacha Waikiki 2)
*They were the only reason I got through this season*

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment