Thursday, July 7, 2022

My TWDrama OTPs & Ships

Last but not least are my TWDramas!

If you want a refresher, here's My Book OTPs and ShipsMy TV OTPs and ShipsMy Movie OTPs and Ships and My Anime/Cartoon OTPs and Ships and if you're curious here's my Favorite YouTube Tribute Videos for these ships!

OTPs (In Order Of My Love)

Yu Xuan x Zi Wei (Someday Or One Day)

Zhen Zhen x Chen Che (Back To 1989)

Sheng Sheng x Jiang Yi (The Day Of Becoming You)

Ships (In Alphabetic Order)

Beixing x Wansen (Shining For One Thing)

Jia-Le x Zhen-Yu (Meet Me @ 1006)

Kai Ting x Su Can (Iron Ladies)

Ping Fan x Le Jun (The Masked Lover)

Xiao'en x Aoran / Tianxing (Lost Romance)
*The most steamy couple I've seen in a drama*

Xiao Ru x Jie Xiu (Drunken To Love You)

Xin Yu x Yi Ting (Behind Your Smile)

Yu Xi x Zhan Cheng (Someone Like You)

Yu Xin x Da Qi (Wacko At Law)

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment