Thursday, March 1, 2018

Arrow Season 6 Episode 14 Review

I cannot with these two teams anymore. I just cannot. I'm sorry I tried to be unbiased, I tried to focus on how it's just a storyline that'll be resolved soon but I cannot anymore and I wonder after this episode if we'll even ever go back to the status quo. I want to say I enjoyed this episode but practically every single moment made me angry.

NTA keeps going on and on about how OTA broke their trust and spied on them and blah blah blah but ever since they split up, NTA is the only team I've been seeing that's made those same mistakes. I still can see both sides as to why the team split in the first place but after this episode, I'm squarely on Team Arrow's side and pretty much nothing NTA does from now on will make me want to forgive them. I can get past the constant whining from them about lack of trust but the fact that they keep blaming Oliver for Vince's death and then claim that he's so blind to the money that he'll believe anything Black Siren says is ridiculous. Dinah didn't want anything but revenge and the fact that they kept trying to say that they want to help the city too was ridiculous. I didn't see them finding the money for the city when they got Black Siren alone. It's because of them she got away and the city lost it's money. I am also furious with them for whining about bugs when they bugged Oliver themself and then hurt John on purpose with the implant which they didn't know but what if it actually hurt him permanently? I really thought Rene shot Felicity for a second and I was about to lose it.

Also sidebar on what planet did Curtis, Rene and Dinah think that they could beat Oliver? Like he trained them and they fought Earth X Oliver in the crossover and got their asses handed to them. Why blame him for fighting and winning when they were chomping at the bit to fight. Also another sidebar, Rene calling out Oliver by saying that William will realize he's nothing but a thug was waaaay out of line. No one's talking about Zoey!

Rene is being transferred to another hospital which I'm hoping beyond hope means that he's being written off the show. Curtis and Dinah can follow suit for all I care. I really didn't want Black Siren to be redeemed cause it made no sense to me to have her become good cause we already have a Black Canary and the third one on top of that (and the fact that Katie Cassidy plays a better villain) but now I don't even care. The end of the episode where she pretended to be Laurel was interesting. Is her plan to return to Star City and act like she's really Laurel? Dinah's there so I'm not sure why that would be a good idea. Also sidebar despite me constantly being like I don't want Black Siren redeemed, I was sitting there the whole end of the episode right there with Quentin hoping that she'd return the money.

For once I'm actually feeling like Diaz as a villain might actually pose a threat to Oliver cause not only does he have the police captain in his pocket but the lawyer who's trying to put Oliver in jail as well. I liked how he was like the case against Oliver is like quicksand cause that's what I've been saying all season. The FBI woman straight up was all bluff and then she handed off the case to the city quick as can be. I wonder if this means she was in Diaz's pocket as well or if she'll come back once this lawyer is exposed.

BY BABY ROY IS COMING BACK NEXT WEEK. And I really wish it was long term cause if this season has done anything, it's made me miss Roy to pieces and want him back on the team. I hope he's going to be around for more than one episode at the very least and bonus Thea is going to get back into her Speedy costume. I keep waiting for an actual reason the show gives us for why she won't suit up again. Her Lazarus Pit rage is gone so what's holding her back really? I just need Roy to show up and show NTA what a real Arrow team member looks like.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment