Saturday, December 16, 2017

Top 10 Midseason Finales (Winter 2017)

Hey guys! So the midseason finales have just aired for all the shows I watch and I decided to rank them based on my own personal preferences from 1 to 10 with 1 being the highest!

1) Legends of Tomorrow
2) The Flash
3) Arrow
4) Supergirl
5) Gotham
6) How To Get Away With Murder
7) Riverdale
8) The Gifted
9) The Orville
10) Once Upon a Time

Now for some housekeeping. Agents of SHIELD has been killing it so far this season but there's no midseason break so I didn't count it in this and though technically this was a finale and not a midseason finale for the Orville, I added it to the list cause I promise you I'll forget to add Orville to the spring finale list cause it'll be so far off.

That's all for now!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment