Monday, January 14, 2019

Winter 2019 TV Schedule

Hey everyone!! It's finally January which means that the winter 2019 tv schedule is about to start!! As per usual I'm going to be posting what shows I will be watching!! I'll be posting the air dates for all the shows I will be watching. These all air from December to the end of February! Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause not only is it harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time, I will still be trying to keep up my What Am I Watching This Week list so that's where you can find that.

SUNDAY

Victoria - 4 PM on ITV (Jan 13)
Supergirl - 8 PM on CW (Jan 20)

MONDAY

Arrow - 8 PM on CW (Jan 21)
Shadowhunters - 8 PM on Freeform (Feb 25)
Black Lightning - 9 PM on CW (Jan 21)

TUESDAY

The Gifted - 8 PM on Fox (Jan 1)
The Flash - 8 PM on CW (Jan 15)

WEDNESDAY

Riverdale - 8 PM on CW (Jan 16)
The Vikings - 9 PM on History
The Magicians - 9 PM on SyFy (Jan 23)

THURSDAY

Gotham - 8 PM on FOX (Jan 3)
The Orville - 9 PM on FOX (Dec 30)
Brooklyn Nine Nine - 9 PM on NBC (Jan 10)
Star Trek Discovery - 9:30 PM on CBS All Access (Jan 17)
How To Get Away With Murder - 10 PM on ABC (Jan 17)

FRIDAY

Young Justice - 3 AM on DC Universe App (Jan 4)
Doom Patrol - 3 AM on DC Universe App (Feb 15)
Dynasty - 8 PM on CW (Jan 18)

NETFLIX

Umbrella Academy - February 15th

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment