Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 11 Review

Another amazing episode of SHIELD aired tonight and guys I was on the edge of my seat the whole back-half! So intense!!! Let's get into it shall we?

So I totally knew the real May was under a simulation from the very beginning cause it only made sense based on last week's episode! May was only relaxed when she's fighting so instead of a spa retreat, a battle is smarter. Although I loved how even the simulation wasn't enough to combat May cause she could feel that something was wrong. But my heart literally broke for her in the end when Radcliffe realized the only way to keep May under was to bring her back to the one point in her life where she changed and create a new ending and it was Baharain! When she called Andrew to tell him that she saved the girl, tears everywhere. The LMD May was being all weird the whole episode and I kept wondering why she didn't just admit what happened to someone. It never even occurred to me until Radcliffe explained it that she would be programmed against revealing herself as a LMD. I definitely think she'll find a way to reveal it though subtle it may be cause even if she's an LMD, she's still programmed to be May.

I was also really glad with where the show took Fitz and AIDA l.0 and Jemma. Last week I said that I thought Fitz would be able to figure out nothing was wrong with AIDA 1.0 but that before he figured it out, it would lead to a huge thing between him and Jemma because she was so against even looking at AIDA 1.0 so when it only took one episode for Fitz to figure out Radcliffe was behind everything, I was thrilled. Since this wasn't dragged out, Jemma can't be too upset at Fitz for lying cause he wasn't keeping secrets for too long and he was able to find out who the mole was and save the day. But let me tell you, I was a bit terrified when he went to confront Radcliffe cause I had a weird feeling that he might be the second LMD and guys seriously I would have lost it if that was true. FITZ IS MY BABY AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM. But it was also heartbreaking when he confronted Radcliffe and talked about how he had hoped that this time when he got close to someone, they wouldn't betray him aka Ward and kinda S2 Mack.

It makes no sense that Radcliffe was the mole cause like why would he go to Nadeer and the Watchdogs? I get self preservation but why not just go into hiding or something? Is it just because Nadeer is fighting SHIELD right now and since SHIELD is not a fan of him, he figured the enemy of my enemy is my friend? It just seems weird but I guess Radcliffe is less worried with morals or opinions than just doing his thing. HIVE, SHIELD, Watchdogs, whatever lets him do his thing, he'll take. Through LMD May he was able to tip Nadeer off that SHIELD was going to bug her office which allowed Nadeer to rake SHIELD over the coals yet again. Someone needs to smack her smug face like yesterday. Also where's Vijay?

They also revealed that Hope was actually Mack's daughter who died 11 years ago and that's where he disappeared to during the episode. This was a weird piece of information to give and I wonder if we'll see more of this cause as much as Mack's backstory is a question mark, shows only reveal pieces of the past when you're either first meeting a character or when something from the past is coming up in the future. I wonder how it connects.

So overall I really liked this episode. It was better than last week's but not as good at the midseason premiere. Next week's episode looks like a bit of a filler episode but that's okay cause it looks like fun! I love the Koenig brothers and I can't wait to find out why there are so many of them that look alike.

Tune in tomorrow for my Arrow review!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment