Monday, January 30, 2017

Supergirl Season 2 Episode 10 Quick Thoughts

I'm sorry for this in advance but I will not be able to do a full in depth review of this week's Supergitl but here are my quick thoughts!

I really liked the stuff with M'gann and J'onn because I need the two to be besties and do all sort of Martian stuff together! I also loved the small domestic moments we got from Maggie and Alex. I get where Kara was coming from when she got angry with James and Winn for being the Guardian but at the same time, why wouldn't James join the DEO and train with them a little to make Kara feel better about the situation cause the DEO are humans that fight on the streets? I did really like when James, Mon El and Kara were all back to back in the warehouse. #Squadgoals amirite? But what I didn't like was James being an ass to Mon about being a frat boy. It makes sense though cause James isn't around the DEO a lot so all he knows about Mon is what he saw in the very beginning.

Speaking of Mon, I really liked the talk Mon El and Kara had although it was more like Mon El talked and Kara sat there. I also liked how he was like it's okay if you don't like me because my feelings are my own problem, not yours unlike when Winn confessed his feelings about Kara and then got upset about it when she didn't return those feelings. I definitely think Kara likes him too but isn't in the place right now to deal with her feelings that or she just doesn't know how she feels. I do not think this is the end of them and I'm sure it'll come up again when the people who are hunting Mon El reappear.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment