Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Agents Of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 17 Review

Ahh guys!! Another amazing SHIELD episode! I did like last week's a little better than this week's but overall it was still great!

My biggest problem with this week's episode was actually Mack's storyline. With all the cool stuff that was happening in the episode and all the familiar faces, Mack and Hope was the least interesting and I'm sorry but I've never liked kids in shows so the amount I could not care about Mack's daughter was very large. I did like that Mack tricked Daisy into revealing that she wasn't Hydra and I have to admit I was totally tricked by Mack and believed that he actually did remember but was playing along to be with Hope so jokes on me too! I'm glad that he's joining SHIELD or the resistance or whatever they call themselves. I love seeing alternate versions of everyone but it does break my heart that our team is so split apart so it makes me happy that even though Coulson is the only one who believes that the Framework isn't real, the others are slowly coming together.

It was awesome seeing Radcliffe again and I'm kind of sad that they didn't listen to Ward and tried to get Radcliffe off the island cause if they had, he would be okay and be working with the team again. Even though this whole thing is Radcliffe's fault, he was trying to do some good and his fatal flaw was trying to build AIDA cause hello robots always go bad! Poor Agnes died.

Evil Fitz is still amazing but I was super disappointed that just seeing Jemma wasn't enough to make Fitz second guess himself. I'm assuming though that like Coulson he's been getting feelings of things being wrong every time he sees or thinks about Jemma but is ignoring them cause AIDA or Madame Hydra is all up on him all the time and trying to smother him. I would die of laughter if Fitz is broken out of this by Jemma kissing him. True Love's Kiss amirite? It always makes me smile how the team describes Jemma and Fitz's relationship and when Jemma was describing how much she loved him to Ward, my heart broke a little.

All I have to say about AIDA is ugh. Since when did she have enough feelings to be pissed off that people didn't treat her as a human in the real world? Also of course they wouldn't, she's not human. She's a robot. I do like how they explained a little about the Framework and how it was actually all AIDA's fantasy world cause though it made a little sense, it wasn't fully explained how deleting one regret from everyone's lives led to Hydra ruling the world.

Ward is also the best thing ever. I kind of never want to leave this world simply cause he's here. It makes me smile every time Ward tries to say something or talk about Skye and Jemma is like no stop right there. I do like how open Ward is about his love for Skye although it's weird that he's not as stoic as he was in the real world. Ward being number 2 at SHIELD under Mace is also hilarious and I can't wait until they explain everything to him and Mace and possibly Mack. Mace is still irritating and another person who I didn't care about.

The promo for next week doesn't show too much. It looks like Fitz will be torturing Daisy and Jemma tells at least Ward the truth about the world. I still think her plan to confront Fitz would have been the best option and I hope that happens soon enough. Oh and May takes some sort of serum to make her like the Mace of the real world to fight Framework Mace. Meh.

Loved this episode and I can't wait for next week! I'll see you again next Tuesday for my next SHIELD review. After last week's OUAT, I couldn't force myself to watch this week's episode and when I finally did I figured it would be better for me to stop writing reviews for OUAT cause there's no need for my to constantly bash a show.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment