Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 18 Review

We're on our third episode of the Framework and I'm still loving every single moment! Seeing these alternate versions of our characters is so much fun and I love seeing old characters return! 

Guess who's back? Back again? Trip is back! Tell a friend! Sorry but I had to. The whole episode I knew this special friend that Mace talked about had to be someone awesome and tbh Trip was not even on my mind! I thought it would have been Hunter or Lincoln or even Robbie so I was pleasantly surprised when it was Trip! I missed him and I loved that he was back with all his Howling Commandos tech again! But does this mean that Cap still existed in the world and is now dead or was never unfrozen cause SHIELD fell? I want to know and I would love even a one-liner about the Avengers! I keep looking for Easter Eggs but I'm not finding any yet!

Daisy was still being tortured this episode but she was rooming next to Radcliffe and I know it's supposed to be terrible or whatever but straight up I snickered when AIDA was talking to Daisy and Radcliffe shouted about how she was a bitch from the next room. I knew that there had to be a way out that Radcliffe designed that AIDA couldn't stop and I was super worried that Hydra was listening to them and would kill Radcliffe before he could finish telling Daisy where this way out was but luckily he was able to. I do love Radcliffe and I'm seriously sad that we're going to lose him.

Meanwhile everyone is up in arms about what Fitz did and honestly other than Radcliffe, they really shouldn't care that much cause this isn't the real Fitz and I know all the promos and stuff keep asking about whether Fitz can be redeemed but seriously? This world isn't real and this Fitz is just what AIDA made him to be. I still don't know if AIDA was telling the truth about taking away regrets or if she molded the world to fit what she wanted but if the regrets are true then it looks like Fitz's may be that he wished his dad hadn't left? And from what it sounds like, Fitz's father is truly a horrid man and it's no wonder that Fitz turned out the way he was if he grew up with that man and never met Jemma.

Ward and Simmons interacting is still my favorite thing and I kept waiting for her to tell him what Grant Ward did in the real world but she never did. I did smile when she told Coulson that he killed Ward and that's why Coulson was getting goosebumps around him. I really need Jemma not to fall for this world cause I was so on board with her not believing in anything that's happening here cause it doesn't matter in the long run but it seems that the more time you spend in this world, the more attached you get... It was nice seeing her reaction to Mack with Hope though. I can't remember... Who knew about Mack and Hope in the real world? Was it just YoYo?

Mace is dead. I kind of expected someone to be killed off in the Framework to amp up the stakes so I'm glad it was Mace and not one of our main group. It does suck for him but also if real Mace knew what was happening, I'm sure he would love dying to protect people so it's not the worst thing in the world. His death also seemed to flip May which although seemingly fast and out of nowhere is great cause not only did it lead to a badass moment where she turned Daisy into an inhuman again but now we're only missing Fitz from our team. Also if she straight up broke the Terrigen Crystal in the room, shouldn't she have been killed too?

Next week looks fun with Daisy and May against Hydra. I'm sure Ward and the others will come help. Also as much as I'm enjoying the Framework, we're going to have to go back to the real world soon enough and I wonder how many more episodes that'll take. I also kind of want Fitz to be captured so that Jemma could get him alone cause I feel like that's the only way he'll be away from AIDA and his father who are constantly pressuring him.

All of the DCTV shows are returning next week so my reviewing schedule should be getting back to normal! I'll see you all Monday for my Supergirl review!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment