Saturday, March 2, 2019

Spring 2019 TV Schedule

Hey everyone!! It's finally March which means that the spring 2019 tv schedule is about to start!! As per usual I'm going to be posting what shows I will be watching!! I'll be posting the air dates for all the shows I will be watching. These all air from March to the end of May! Asian dramas are not included on this schedule cause not only is it harder to list which dramas I'm going to watch ahead of time, I will still be trying to keep up my What Am I Watching This Week list so that's where you can find that.

SUNDAY

Supergirl - 8 PM on CW
Game of Thrones - 8 PM on HBO (April 14)

MONDAY

Legends of Tomorrow - 8 PM on CW (April 1)
Arrow - 9 PM on CW
Shadowhunters - 8 PM on Freeform
Black Lightning - 9 PM on CW

TUESDAY

The Flash - 8 PM on CW
The Bold Type - 8 PM on Freeform (April 9)
The 100 - 9 PM on CW (April 30)

WEDNESDAY

Riverdale - 8 PM on CW
Jane The Virgin - 9 PM on CW (March 27)
The Magicians - 9 PM on SyFy

THURSDAY

Gotham - 8 PM on FOX
iZombie - 8 PM on CW (May 2)
The Orville - 9 PM on FOX
Brooklyn Nine Nine - 9 PM on NBC
Star Trek Discovery - 9:30 PM on CBS All Access
For The People - 10 PM on ABC (March 7)

FRIDAY

Doom Patrol - DC Universe App
Dynasty - 8 PM on CW

NETFLIX

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 - April 5th

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment