Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Agents Of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 15 Review

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH???? Agents of SHIELD was losing my interest with the whole Superior thing but if SHIELD knows how to do one thing, it's knowing when to change up the stakes to shake up the show and recapture our attention!!! This episode had high stakes and I was on the edge of my seat all night and then the last few minutes aired and my mind was freaking blown! Let's jump in shall we?

Okay so first up, it turns out Fitz was a LMD too and it was actually Daisy that was human which kinda makes sense if you think about it cause Fitz was so calm last week and it'd be really hard to replace Daisy cause she is an inhuman plus the fact that she was under HIVE's control last season so it would feel like a bit of a repeat to have her be a LMD this season. It was heartbreaking seeing Jemma and Fitz fight each other and Jemma having to kill LMD Fitz and her face afterwards broke my heart. LMD Fitz was talking about marrying her and being together forever and guys all the feels.

Daisy and Jemma's meeting was so weird cause I was like why is there so much back and forth. If Jemma wants proof, Daisy could have just made a small quake in the air and then Jemma would have put her gun down and then Daisy could feel her bones but I guess that would have been a problem if Jemma was a LMD cause then Jemma could shoot Daisy knowing she wasn't a LMD so I was ultimately fine with what we got. Their hug was the sweetest and I loved how relieved they were. I love their friendship. Daisy convincing Jemma that everything was going to be okay cause Jemma and Fitz belonged together was so sweet.

The LMDs that AIDA sent out were really strange and hyper focused on their mission which made them kinda intense and creepy. I'm not sure how the other agents didn't gather that. I did like Jemma and Daisy's plan to gas everyone so that they could know who was a LMD and Daisy's fight with LMD Mace was amazing. I loved how the scene was lit and the fight choreography was amazing!!! I liked seeing the difference between LMD May and the other LMDs cause it was so obvious that LMD May was as close to human as she could be while the others were more unfeeling. I loved that she let the others go and blew up herself and LMD Coulson (and possibly the base but I don't think the explosion was big enough.)

AIDA went exactly where I expected her to go this week. Robots always end up coming to the conclusion that humans are the root cause of problems and plan to take them out. She killed Radcliffe and mutilated the Superior which kinda made me feel bad for him for the first time. Do we think he'll end up trying to kill himself cause he never wanted to be this even if his mind was untouched. It seems like AIDA despite thinking humans are weak and counterproductive to the Framework wants to feel human emotions like them. It'll be interesting to see what she does. I thought maybe she'd reprogram herself to feel emotions like the other LMDs or maybe she'll download Agnes' mind into her body?

The whole time Daisy and Jemma were planning on escaping, I kept wondering what about all the inhumans they called to the base. I was worried that they'd show up and be murdered by SHIELD making inhumans turn on SHIELD but YoYo somehow ended up on the plane with everyone so I guess we're supposed to assume that someone sent out a message for the inhumans to stay wherever they are not that that will help cause the LMDs will have data on their location anyway and may end up going one by one to kill the inhumans.

Now let's talk about the Framework and the twists that had me screaming. Jemma and Daisy entered. Daisy found herself DATING GRANT FREAKING WARD although I don't think she realized it tonight cause she thought it was Lincoln but the audience saw the photo. I was hoping it would be Ward that was back so I wasn't stunned but pleasantly surprised (more than pleasantly tbh, I was cheering!) Coulson is a teacher, Mack was in the middle of nowhere with a house and possibly a kid (Hope lived in this world?), May is working for Hydra and Fitz looks like some sort of gangster but JEMMA IS DEAD APPARENTLY cause we saw a gravestone. What does this mean? Jemma and Daisy said that there were avatars for both of them so why does Jemma have a gravestone? Did she fake her death? And more importantly in what universe or realm or alternate reality is Fitz with someone else who is not Jemma??

And the worst part is that we are going to take a break until April so we're left on this cliffhanger!!!!! WHYYYYYYY. Okay, it's fine guys. Everyone take a breath. We can make it five weeks! I am glad that the show is doing this soft reset of a sort. These last few episodes were dragging a bit and I'm so relieved that SHIELD realized this. It's hard with shows that have 22ish episodes a season to keep everyone exciting and having these storylines slightly shift though still connect to the past one is a perfect way for the show to keep viewers. But also BRETT DALTON IS GOING TO BE BACK AND IF THAT'S NOT CAUSE FOR CHEER THAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! Can you guys tell I love Ward, whether he's good or bad or somewhere inbetween.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment