Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Flash Season 3 Episode 12 Review

Raise your hand if you loved this episode! I am so hardcore loving the Flash rn cause of how much Wally we're getting and how this show has started to give it's ensemble cast stuff to do other than being there for Barry. It does feel a bit weird though cause it feels like Barry could be phased out of this show with how Wally is stepping up but at the same time, this is Barry's show so I doubt that would ever happen.

Let's start with Wally! He's still my precious little cupcake (I say that even though he's older than me) but I will be so annoyed if he starts being like Barry and complaining that he's not fast enough every week. Like we got two seasons worth, we don't need any more. Also was it just me or was Barry a pretty terrible teacher? Like he never actually explained how to do stuff, only to do it. Even in the end of the episode when Wally finally learned to phase, Barry was just like you know how to do, believe in yourself. If this wasn't a tv show, Wally would never have been able to do it cause seriously Barry. When Barry talked to Wally about having great teachers, I thought they would be going towards Wally going to Earth 3 and hanging out with Jay for a while to be taught by a better teacher or for Wally to go into the speed force and learn there but nope.

Joe finally found out about Iris's predicted death and it was as expected in that Joe got really pissed but he handled it much better than expected so far. I'm sure he'll lose it in the coming weeks cause obviously we haven't milked the last drop out of this fear for Iris. Like I get it but do we need to cry about it every week? Also when Joe was yelling at Barry about not telling him cause he knows how much Joe loves Iris, I was worried for Wally a little cause he had a weird face on and I thought maybe this would bring up emotions from Wally about how Joe didn't love him like Barry and Iris cause Joe also couldn't pick between the Flash and Kid Flash earlier. Speaking of this, I was kinda surprised about how nice Cecile's daughter was. Maybe I'm programmed based on other shows I watch but usually meeting the daughter/son never goes well.... I loved how she was a Kid Flash fan. Girl me too.

Julian and Caitlin seem to be heading towards a romance even more after this week and I am so thankful that they didn't kiss at the elevators cause I thought that's where it was going. I did love how Julian got all awkward and jumped to say yes when Caitlin asked him out for a drink. As you know, I kinda love them but I also loved her and Ronnie and I know Robbie Amell is coming back this season and I can't wait for that. Does anyone know when this will be? Cause I need him back like yesterday!!! What I like about these Julian and Caitline over Caitlin and Hunter last season is that these two have a much slower burn and it feels more natural to see them bond over the powers they didn't want. Hunter and Caitlin were a thing cause they thought the other was hot. Also I don't know about you but why did Caitlin need to freeze Iris's arm? Couldn't they have used something else? The other characters on this show really don't seem to care about Caitlin and her fight against Killer Frost. It irritates me so much that if she really does become Killer Frost I would be thrilled and feel like they deserved it. Also I would cheer when/if she kicks their collective asses.

I can't wait for the next episode cause GORILLA CITY GUYS but unfortunately it's not back until two weeks from now!!! I am so super pumped to be back on Earth 2 and I'm thrilled that Grodd is back and that the episode isn't going to be about saving Iris cause a change of pace will be fun. It's going to be a two-parter and I'm so pumped! It looks like Caitlin, Barry and Cisco will be going so yay Original Team Flash!

Don't forget to check out my Arrow review tomorrow night!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment