Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 22 Review

What an amazing finale for Agents of SHIELD!!! And it was made extra sweet with the news that SHIELD has been renewed for another season! I loved the way everything played out but there were a couple of things I was curious about and a fun cliffhanger for the next season!

So let's start with Mack and YoYo first! Daisy kept sending yoyos into Radcliffe's pocket which made me giggle and gave Radcliffe a hint that YoYo was in the Framework and needed help. I loved it so much. I still don't understand Mack wanting to stay in this world because even though Hope is there, it's like staying in a video game forever just cause you like a character. I was thrilled when Mack and YoYo both came back cause I was a little worried that Mack would be written off the show after he refused to leave the Framework. It was a little heartbreaking to watch Hope disappear though just cause of Mack's reaction and then it got even more heartbreaking with YoYo's reaction and wanting to stay in the Framework cause the only person she loved was in the Framework.

It was sad that we didn't see Ward or Tripp in the world cause I had hoped to see them one more time.

Also can we take a minute to acknowledge how many tears I shed when Radcliffe vanished. I loved his character so much and I'm going to miss him. Until he vanished, I kept hoping that they'd find a way to save him.

The return of Robbie was amazing and I loved every scene we got from him. I loved how he showed up like a badass to the warehouse with AIDA and the Superior and kicked everyone's asses and then proceeded to scare the shit out of AIDA with his whip. Can we talk about how cool that shot was when Ghost Rider ducked and caught AIDA's arm?? I loved how nonchalantly he was as he waited for Daisy to show up. Ugh it was perfect. I'm sad that he left the show again but I'm hoping that since his exit left a door open for his return that we'll see him again soon enough. Also did anyone else see some sort of vibe between Robbie and Daisy? If and when he returns, I hope they'll play with this more.

The death of AIDA by tricking her into a room with Coulson who took the Ghost Rider from Robbie was so amazing! I totally didn't see it coming and it was such a fun plot twist and I loved how she was turned to dust. My only question is that AIDA was killed but what happened to the Superior's head? I hope we wrap it up next season pretty early on cause I'm not a fan of him.

It was kind of heartbreaking that Jemma and Fitz weren't on the same page tonight but totally understandable after what they've been through although I feel like a lot of it was due to Fitz not being able to forgive himself rather than Jemma being angry with him. I loved the scene where AIDA tried to kill Jemma to piss off Fitz and that it turned out that she was a LMD although I kind of figured that she wasn't real because not only wouldn't the show kill Jemma but also because LMD Jemma told Fitz that all of this was his fault and real Jemma would never say that. The ending with Daisy and Fitz and the team made me tear up because the team is a family and I loved that Daisy was the one to go full circle and tell Fitz that he can work through his problems with the team.

The final scene at the diner made me smile and I can't wait to see what happens with Coulson being on a spaceship. I wonder if it's related to the Inhumans tv show. It has to be right?

I'll see you all next season for more SHIELD and don't forget to check out my Arrow review tomorrow night!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment