Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The 100 Season 4 Episode 13 Review

Hey guys! As promised, I'm back with my The 100 finale review cause although I can't do a review of every episode, I sure as hell will try my best to do a premiere and finale review and so here I am! Like all the other shows I've watched this week, The 100 also had a great finale with another intense cliffhanger! Let's jump in!

So we barely saw the bunker tonight cause most of the episode was spent with the group that were trying to get to the Ark but we did get a very sweet conversation between Octavia and Bellamy which I was living for cause you know how much I love sibling relationships and how much I adore the Blake siblings. I loved that Bellamy convinced Octavia that she could lead and she mentioned how afraid she was to be underground again and how it paralleled her fear of being under the floorboards back in the Ark. Like Bellamy I believe in her and I'm sure she was an amazing commander these past 6 years.

Now to the others. So I loved and hated this episode so much because of all the anxiety I was feeling during the episode cause though I had no doubt that most of the group would survive, it still didn't stop me from fearing for their lives.

Raven finally got to spacewalk again, Murphy had his hero moment with Monty, Monty almost died, Echo contemplated suicide, Clarke sacrificed herself again and Bellamy made one of the hardest decisions of his life. It's never ending for this group and just once I'd like for them to get one moment to relax before shit goes insane again! Ugh remember how happy the 100 were in season 1? They deserve at least another episode like that after all that they've been through! I can't wait to see what everyone is like next season cause 6 years is a long time and plenty of relationships can change over that time. I also love the idea of Raven and Bellamy being the leaders of the group and it's kind of sad that we'll never get to see that.

The 6 year time jump was surprising cause I thought we'd at least get one episode next season before the time jump or maybe that we'd see a time lapse in the season 5 premiere. I had no doubt Clarke would survive cause hello she's the main character and also I figured the whole nightblood thing had to mean something. I love the idea of her surviving with one other nightblood and a child by the looks of it cause it would have hardcore sucked if she had to survive on her own cause people can go insane like that and I'll be interested to see Clarke interact with this child cause though Clarke has always cared for others, she's never been solely responsible for another life. Clarke is probably basically this child's mother.

I can't wait to see what's up with the prison ship thing that landed cause I'm sure that it's not our group or the doors would have opened and we would have seen Clarke see the group. It would be more impactful if the premiere actually showed us the group leaving the Ark and I'm sure the writers thought that. This leads to some confusion cause there was literally no one else in space except our group unless the show is trying to say that one of the Ark stations that were killed off early on in the history of the Ark (as in before we started on the Ark season 1) survived or that there was another group like Mt Weather on Earth that launched. I also don't really understand why it was a prison cause people on the Ark were floated not imprisoned so where did this prison come from?

I'm so looking forward to the return of The 100 next season but I'm pretty sure that it'll air midseason again like it did this season so we might have some time to wait which is unfortunate but I will be doing a premiere review so I'll see you all then!

Don't forget to check out my Top 9 ranking of finales that I've watched that will come out tomorrow!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment