Thursday, May 31, 2018

Top 10 Episodes of Arrow Season 6

Next up is Arrow! The list below goes from my favorite episode of the season to my least favorite. This one wasn't very hard to make because unlike Gotham I didn't really enjoy the middle chunk of this season cause if you've been following my Arrow reviews (which you can find here), then you know I hated the whole OTA v NTA thing they did. Also if you're curious, I also have Top 10 Episodes of Arrow Season 3Top 10 Episodes of Arrow Season 4, and Top 10 Episodes of Arrow Season 5 lists!

1. Crisis on Earth-X Part 2
2. Docket No. 11-19-41-73
3. Fundamentals
4. Shifting Allegiances
5. The Thanatos Guild
6. Doppelganger
7. Deathstroke Returns
8. Promises Kept
9. The Ties That Bind
10. Life Sentence

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment