Sunday, May 27, 2018

Top 10 Episodes of Legends of Tomorrow Season 3

As the spring tv season is coming to an end, it's that time of year again! As you know, I like to post a top 10 episodes of the season for my favorite shows so for the next week or so, I'll be posting a bunch of these. The list below goes from my favorite episode of the season to my least favorite! Also if you're curious, I also have Top 10 Episodes of Legends of Tomorrow Season 1, and Top 10 Episodes of Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 lists!

1. Crisis On Earth X Part 4
2. The Curse of the Earth Totem
3. Here I Go Again
4. The Good, the Bad, and the Cuddly
5. No Country for Old Dads
6. Daddy Darhkest
7. Beebo the God of War
8. Guest Starring John Noble
9. Necromancing the Stone
10. Amazing Grace

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment