Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 4 Review

I am always so psyched after these SHIELD episodes. Minus the premiere, I have loved every episode to pieces and this one was no different!!!

I have been waiting for Daisy to come back and she finally is! I loved all the scenes with Jemma and how proud Daisy was that Jemma was the boss and how proud Jemma was when Daisy fake-threatened her with the gun to convince Jemma to work with her. I love their friendship and Jemma is such a badass now!! Like when she walked into that apartment and no one was in there and I was yelling at my tv for Jemma to get out of there and she pulled out her gun cause she was suspicious! Such growth! I'm so proud.

The thing with James was a little disappointing because he was a Secret Warrior in the comics and I expected him to join up with Daisy and become a vigilante too. That would have been a ton of fun but I guess since he's not dead at the end of the episode, there's a chance that could still happen! I didn't know if I liked where the show was taking Daisy this season but now after seeing how unstable James is, it makes more sense why Daisy is having a rough time and I kind of like the idea of exploring how each inhuman that was under the control of HIVE is adapting.

I loved Robbie meeting Coulson and their race in LA!!! I was sitting there like Robbie you're awesome and everything but your car is not Lola so you're going to lose. I was waiting for Lola to start flying but I loved how they stopped Robbie anyway with the Quinjet in stealth mode!!! Poor Robbie though. That stop looked like it hurt!!! I like him teaming up with SHIELD and I can't wait to see his reaction to Daisy being with the team again. It's going to be exciting. I know I keep saying things like fun and exciting over and over but that's where I am with my mood right now! I wonder if this means that Robbie will join SHIELD by the end of the season. Maybe he'll be a part of the Secret Warriors?

Now all I need is for the whole team to work together like they used to! Oh and Bobbi and Hunter back now that their pilot got dropped although Adrianne Palicki did get a role on a new show which is super disappointing because they might not return.

AIDA was fun this episode too but I keep seeing the little seeds that the show was planting. AIDA is 100% going to go rogue and if she doesn't, I'll be shocked. Like what was up with that long speech about why lying is good sometimes. Radcliff couldn't have been more obvious unless he looked into the camera directly and winked when he talked about how sometimes lying can be a SHIELD. Lol whaaaaatttttt!!!!! A SHIELD!!!!!! Seriously. I did like how May liked AIDA cause she was so serious but I was surprised that Jemma figured out AIDA was an android right away. I expected AIDA to be another one of those obstacles in Fitzsimmons way and that she would think that Fitz was cheating on her with AIDA or maybe get angry that he was hiding things. I was pleasantly surprised the show did not go there.

Also the ghost Lucy thing is super creepy and I like that the show has a scientific explanation for the ghosts! I know magic is supposed to be a thing in the MCU now but I still like the science in SHIELD explaining everything.

Keep an eye out for my Flash review coming out later tonight!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment