Sunday, October 9, 2016

Once Upon a Time Season 6 Episode 3 Review

So when I saw the preview for this episode I was very confused because I didn't understand what was happening and in what world Cinderella wouldn't get her prince but I should have thought of how trailers usually splice together random scenes that actually confuse the audience so I felt really dumb during this episode! I enjoyed watching the episode though and it was fun seeing Cinderella again.

So first of all I guess Anastasia is no longer one of Cinderella's stepsisters? Clorinda has never been an evil stepsister but since Anastasia was in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, I guess the show couldn't use her and replaced her? This is super annoying because it's like the show doesn't care about continuity anymore unless in Once, there's three stepsisters. And how lame was it that they recycled Anastasia's storyline about being in love with someone who her mom didn't approve of for Clorinda? Cinderella chose to reveal where Clorinda went so her stepmother wouldn't break her glass slipper which was super reminiscent of the way Snow told Cora about Regina wanting to run away. It seems our heroes aren't as selfless as they should be. Anyway everyone was fine in the end and Clorinda forgave Cinderella.

Meanwhile David found out that his father was actually stabbed to death and not from drinking and driving. Did anyone seriously think he would burn the card? I'm kind of glad because Snow has this idea of living very boring lives and that sounds like no fun. Seriously. Last season Snow was all big talk about how she wanted to be Snow White again and not Mary Margaret and here she is wanting to be Mary Margaret again. Although how awesome would it be to be taught science by Dr Frankenstein (I see you David Anders) and Dr Jekyl??

Regina was running around freaking out about the Evil Queen and managed to really do nothing all episode except yell at Zelena for trusting the Evil Queen. This storyline is so lame. Zelena keeps running around whining about how Regina gave up the Evil Queen and I'm like who the hell cares. The Evil Queen was not the reason Regina wanted to be sisters with Zelena. I predict that by the end of the season, Regina will end up reabsorbing the Evil Queen because she's the only one who can stop/control her. Tbh Regina without the Evil Queen is no different than the good-Regina we've been seeing for the past season or two so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me,

Emma is still going through her nervous shaking and I'm wondering how long we'll have before something comes of this. Where's the Oracle again? And why isn't Emma more interested in finding any information about stopping it? I guess we're going to have to wait until the Aladdin episode. She and Henry and Hook make a fun team and by the end of the episode, Emma and Hook have decided to move in together finally.

Oh and Rumple made Belle a tape with a lullaby on it. Who still uses tapes and how did Belle even have anything to listen to it on?? At least made Belle a CD Rumple!

And with that, I am going to wrap up my thoughts on this episode. There's no Quantico tonight so I'll see you tomorrow for my Gotham and Supergirl (AHHH) reviews!!

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment