Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Flash Season 3 Episode 2 Review

I was not a huge fan of last week's episode of the Flash but this week's was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing all the changes that the timeline made and I'm excited to see where this season goes.

First of all, I didn't really understand why Barry was trying to keep everything with the time travel a secret for so long cause when they travelled to Earth 2, Barry was telling everyone everything. But it was cute that Barry ran to Felicity for help cause their friendship is adorable. But poor Digg! Sara is now John Diggle Jr aka Connor Hawke in the future which was a fun nod but that means that Legends traveled to a different timeline or Connor was supposed to be another child of Digg. I did like how he admitted the truth to everyone in the end cause secrets annoy me. Every time people hide things, things always go bad and these things could have been solved with the truth.

Last week I wasn't sure if I liked the changes to the show but after watching this episode, the changes weren't as extreme as I thought they were. I was worried about Iris and what changes could have happened to make her and Joe not talk but the problem didn't change much and was solved by the end of the episode. I also felt really bad for Cisco and Dante but I guess that in this new timeline they were much closer. This new storyline will at least give Carlos something new to do. Speaking of something new, you don't know how happy I am that Caitlin got ice powers. She has been relegated to the background for so long and you don't even notice at first. I recently just rewatched a couple of season 1 episodes and she had so much to do! In the second half of season 2 all she did was sit behind the computers so I'm thrilled that she might have something to do.

Tom Fellton is playing the new CSI and he dislikes Barry for no reason other than he thinks Barry is untrustworthy and faking the nice guy routine which is hilarious cause it seems like he's actually the ass not Barry. Oh and speaking of asses, so glad that the Rival came back. Can you read how sarcastic that was? Well at least he's dead so we won't have to deal with him. I'm assuming Alchemy is the big bad of this season? It should be really exciting see a non-speedster villain. 

Also Barry and Iris were adorable in this episode. I loved their slow-mo kiss. I ship them so hard and I hope they can be together now but more in the background. We do not need to see their dates or watch them go through relationship drama. Can we please have a normal relationship?

Look out for my Agents of SHIELD review.

xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment